Bluetooth audio stutter / skipping

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Hi I've got an odd issue where my Bluetooth audio from Spotify stutters or skips whenever the car is stationary. It's really odd.
I'm running sync 3.4 but had it before doing the upgrade as i thought that would solve it.

Phone wise I've got a oneplus 7pro 5G running android 10

Any ideas on how I could go about fixing it or if anyone has had this issue in the past how they solved it?

Thanks
Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Hi I've got an odd issue where my Bluetooth audio from Spotify stutters or skips whenever the car is stationary. It's really odd.
I'm running sync 3.4 but had it before doing the upgrade as i thought that would solve it.

Phone wise I've got a oneplus 7pro 5G running android 10

Any ideas on how I could go about fixing it or if anyone has had this issue in the past how they solved it?

Thanks
Have you tried a USB cable to test and confirm the stutter only happens via bluetooth? I would start there. If it's only bluetooth I'd start with the basics of unpair/unsync on both car and phone and re-connect them. Seems stupid but sometimes things like that works.

BadHabit2Break

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
As stated above...

1. unpair bluetooth and forget connection.
2. reboot phone
3. pair phone back with BT
4. Make sure your check boxes are checked for the audio/contacts etc... that you want.

Also try a USB cable.

I had this issue on an older Android phone and did the above and made sure the app was updated and it seemed to go away.
Sponsored