StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
@Vlad Soare did you happen to change your Sync theme to something other than default?
Sponsored

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I think it may be related to the MP3 files.
I'm not 100% sure, but I have the impression that this glitch doesn't occur when my phone plays random songs from the Apple Music library, streamed over the internet. It does, however, occur when it plays songs from my own playlists, which are stored locally on the phone (most of which are MP3 files). But I can't swear to it. It could be just an impression.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I think it may be related to the MP3 files.
I'm not 100% sure, but I have the impression that this glitch doesn't occur when my phone plays random songs from the Apple Music library, streamed over the internet. It does, however, occur when it plays songs from my own playlists, which are stored locally on the phone (most of which are MP3 files). But I can't swear to it. It could be just an impression.
I use USB thumb drives exclusively so I have no experience with how it performs streaming music from the phone. What I can say is my USB music playback has been solid since restoring my default theme and having the APIM automatically reset as a result of that Forscan change. I have put the USB thumb drive back into the front port. Listened to a few hours of music and so far it's been good.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
After a lot of road testing it appears to be an issue when using the front USB port for music playback. If I move the flash drive to the port inside the armrest, audio playback is perfect. The downside to this is I dislike having my phone plugged into the front USB. Ford has a dual USB port part that fits in the armrest. The front USB port ends up unplugged as a result and I would be fine with that.
Sponsored