Sponsored

BLACK S550 MUSTANG Thread

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
heres mine, one with my son...keep her clean usually only take her out on the weekends
mustang1.jpg
mustang2.jpg
mustang3.jpg

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
yes sir, about a month ago after the big bucces meet...weather was perfect

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
heres mine, one with my son...keep her clean usually only take her out on the weekends
Seeing these pics just reminded me how I wished those wheels came on the PP. Even with all the after market wheels out there, they are still in my top 5.

Moonman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium, PP, Redline, Recaros, adv sec,
Hand-wash 2 bucket indeed, VO7 and QD. Still want to have a detailer do the coating with [FONT=&quot]c-quartz [/FONT]first, drying the car spotless has been an issue for me so far. The coating will also protect the car for upcoming winter as I have no usable garage and my carport isn't built yet. Ill post some pictures once it's done ;-)
For the price it cost to get someone to install cquartz I would just do it yourself. I had the same feeling about installing it but I did a lot of research on detailing forums (autogeek) and came to the conclusion that its not hard its just time consuming and tedious. But trust me once its finished and your car shines like it never did and you have the peace of mind that it will be protected for years to come, you want even think about how hard it was, or how much time it took! :cheers:

Moonman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium, PP, Redline, Recaros, adv sec,
Just a couple of photos showing off what a good paint correction, polish, and a coat of CQuartz can do for your Black Stang. These pics are about 8000 miles old now, but the cquartz is still shiny as it was day one and hasn't lost any of its water shedding ability. Can provide more photos by request. :D
image1.JPG
image2.JPG

Sponsored

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
Seeing these pics just reminded me how I wished those wheels came on the PP. Even with all the after market wheels out there, they are still in my top 5.
same here, love those wheels just really wish the rear wheels were a little fatter, im hoping someone makes a reproduction copy, just wider soon...

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Just a couple of photos showing off what a good paint correction, polish, and a coat of CQuartz can do for your Black Stang. These pics are about 8000 miles old now, but the cquartz is still shiny as it was day one and hasn't lost any of its water shedding ability. Can provide more photos by request. :D
Are you Australian? Everything is upside down.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This happened
More damage on the passenger side. And hood.
image.jpg