blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Great videos. Ordered one time ever from CJs. Terrible experience. Terrible customer service.
I have had the exact opposite. I bought $1k worth of parts months later decided to go a different route. the gave me a full store credit no restock fee. and i used it up
Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
He has always been my go to for install videos. Anytime I buy a part that I might need install help with I always checked CJā€™s to see if they had a video. Back when I was looking for an exhaust for my 2017 GT I must have watched every exhaust video he made multiple times because he always had a good sound clip. Hopefully he ends up somewhere doing the same thing.

Doug

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
He has always been my go to for install videos. Anytime I buy a part that I might need install help with I always checked CJā€™s to see if they had a video. Back when I was looking for an exhaust for my 2017 GT I must have watched every exhaust video he made multiple times because he always had a good sound clip. Hopefully he ends up somewhere doing the same thing.

Doug
Same here, I think I have every S550 exhaust video they ever made saved in my favorites šŸ˜…

Sponsored

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
I have had the exact opposite. I bought $1k worth of parts months later decided to go a different route. the gave me a full store credit no restock fee. and i used it up
I don't even wanna get started on the debacle that happened to me. I think maybe someone new there in shipping screwed the order up and the lady that tried fixing it made it worse. I was able to re order the entire order from American muscle and have it delivered before I was able to get a refund from CJs.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Except Justin doesnā€™t do squat on videos anymore, at least not Mustang videos (I donā€™t watch install videos for the other brands they cover). Sorry but AMā€™s install videos are terrible, theyā€™ve got guys that can barely string a sentence together which isnā€™t good when trying to explain what theyā€™re doing

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Iā€™ve known Bill for many years, even met him in person more than a few times. Years ago, we used to be on another site together called ā€œSuperstallionsā€ (which no longer exists). The site was around for many years and had all locals on it from the Tristate area, where many of us would meet up, buy/sell parts, buy/sell cars to each other, etc. He was also a well known member on Corral and a few other Mustang sites, well before Fakebook, Instacrap and Tiktartā€¦.

Bill is a stand up guy and a total Mustang Enthusiast through and through. Heā€™ll help anyone and heā€™s totally cool in person as well, very nice guy. He had a killer SN95 DOHC Cobra at one point that made several magazines.

He put in a lot of his time and passion into his role at CJ, it wasnā€™t just a job to him - and I recall how excited he was when he first landed that job too. I wish Bill all the luck and IMO, if heā€™s staying in the industry I hope he lands at Ford or Late Model Restorationā€¦. He knows his stuff, heā€™s very technical, very well known, does great builds, and has always supported the Mustang Community.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Great videos. Ordered one time ever from CJs. Terrible experience. Terrible customer service.
Got charged $130 after the sale was completed was told the discount coupon wasn't for my item even though the website accepted my order. Credit card company allowed it to happen, needless to say I don't do business with either anymore!
Sponsored