Sponsored

Best/Worst comments from family, friends, enemies about your car

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
A guy at my work said he really likes it and the back reminds him of a 911. I have really only gotten positive comments.
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Same thing over and over again

Why would you spend that much money on a car, go buy a house or something useful
-_-

Gentlemen the struggle is real.

Then again I have the guys my age in the family that love my cars !

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
Took it to car wash. A guy with Maserati quatroporte just had his car washed. After my car was washed, it didn't come out of the "tunnel" (they usually drive it out and dry it outside). I peeked in, saw the car wash guys all crowded around the open drivers door. They finally pulled the car out, and he asked, "this is a '14?" I told him it's a 15. They all then said in unison, "ahhh..." theN they all said to me over and over, "a very nice car!" I told one of the guys, "hey you guys just saw a quatroporte!" The guys waved off and said, "nah! This car is nicer". They took extra time drying the car and they said it was nice. As i drove off they stood there watching me drive off.

I use them all the time and I haven't gotten a response like that... I have to admit, it was nice.

jdhbigdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang eco-boost
Most everyone I know just loves the look of the car..I let a couple of "Ford Guy" co-workers drive it and they were blown away by that Eco-boost 4...However I find it strange that alot of the 13/14 Mustang owners hate this car for some reason..Guy in a white 14 GT pulled along side me at a light and gave me a Thumbs Down then sped off...Jealous of the attention everyone is giving it perhaps??

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Most everyone I know just loves the look of the car..I let a couple of "Ford Guy" co-workers drive it and they were blown away by that Eco-boost 4...However I find it strange that alot of the 13/14 Mustang owners hate this car for some reason..Guy in a white 14 GT pulled along side me at a light and gave me a Thumbs Down then sped off...Jealous of the attention everyone is giving it perhaps??
Stealing all the attention from theirs....lol

Sponsored

FireBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

Ain't he a sweetheart.... :-/

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
more recently, i pulled into the gas station and overheard a couple of twenty-somethings say "i have never seen a mustang that looked that bad ass!"

And then there was the cop at the other has station who stopped to oogle and told me to enjoy the car. being the smart ass that i am, i said "legally, of course" and he said "nooo... more like... safely fast!"

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I was on a test drive in a ruby red in New Orleans, and had two guys roll up in a donk flag me down to look at it. The way they carried on still makes me laugh when I think about it. Lol

FireBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
more recently, i pulled into the gas station and overheard a couple of twenty-somethings say "i have never seen a mustang that looked that bad ass!"

And then there was the cop at the other has station who stopped to oogle and told me to enjoy the car. being the smart ass that i am, i said "legally, of course" and he said "nooo... more like... safely fast!"

Lol!

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
Best comment so far "it looks like something batman would drive" lol.

Sponsored

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
I think that's three separate "Batmobile" comments in this thread.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
i got the

" can we try out the back seat ;)"

comment yesterday haha

Lagometer

Noob Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Prem PP w/50 AP.
According to my retired German couple neighbors, taking pictures of each other next to my TY FiveOh, "It is beautiful und shtill looks like a Mustang".

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
my family calls me steve mcqueen now.
Love Guard more each day, what a great color for the mustang. I have gotten countless "Is that green?" and "What color is that?"
Sponsored