Sponsored

Best value coilovers to date in '21 under 2k?

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Im looking to granmb some coilovers on black friday if any deals come up and was curious to see what people consider to be best value under 2k. Looking to adjust height and damping.
Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Pretty happy with my pedders setup.

I adjusted them to their max height , you will probably want to do this too if you dont want to occassionally bottom out, and you will have to do this if you run tall tires. 315 35 20 fit with the rear adjusted to around the OEM ride height. The front is a bit lower than stock I believe with them maxed out. From pedders they come too low in my opinion. Adjust before installing because to redo the height on the rear you will basically have to redo the install and alignment.

Stock on the left , pedders as they came set from the factory on the right. this is with my smaller drag wheels so it looks pretty good but with my bigger wheels the wheels didnt fit and the rear was definitely too low I would bottom out on speed bumps if I went too fast.

IAypSUa.jpg

Here is how I have it now with my street wheels and tires :

m545XBC.jpg

WN7twIN.jpg

Ride quality is good, not too stiff but definitely more controlled than OEM PP1 suspension.

Last edited:
OP
OP

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Pretty happy with my pedders setup.

I adjusted them to their max height , you will probably want to do this too if you dont want to occassionally bottom out, and you will have to do this if you run tall tires. 315 35 20 fit with the rear adjusted to around the OEM ride height. The front is a bit lower than stock I believe with them maxed out. From pedders they come too low in my opinion. Adjust before installing because to redo the height on the rear you will basically have to redo the install and alignment.

Stock on the left , pedders as they came set from the factory on the right. this is with my smaller drag wheels so it looks pretty good but with my bigger wheels the wheels didnt fit and the rear was definitely too low I would bottom out on speed bumps if I went too fast.

IAypSUa.jpg

Here is how I have it now with my street wheels and tires :

m545XBC.jpg

WN7twIN.jpg

Ride quality is good, not too stiff but definitely more controlled than OEM PP1 suspension.

That looks great. Im planning on going with 305/35/20 on the rear again. So for the rear the subframe has to be dropped and i need to measure my drop before installing?

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs
We also carry the Bilstein kits at very competitive pricing with free shipping to the lower 48. The only problem is we are out of stock and Bilstein is currently telling us we won't be receiving our shipment until around the 27th. If you want to get put on the list you can place your order now to make sure you get in on the next shipment. They will also work with our patented 24230 Caster/Camber plates.

https://hotpart.com/product/bilstein-height-adjustable-b16-pss10-suspension-kit/

Sponsored

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Using the kelltrac berserkers, 1300 but need plates as well. I actually went up a little on height as the headers were dragging. They are double adjustable.