OP
OP
Kbreese

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Hard to say. I don't generally like to advance subjective arguments by employing my imagination. I mean, I could sit here and try to visualize all the things I'd change to get this car off my ugly list, but that seems kinda pointless, doesn't it? I simply don't like this particular combination of elements. :cheers:
There's really not THAT much going on here. You honestly don't like the wheel design? You don't like the color of the car itself? You don't like the CF skirts? You don't like the lowering? Lets face it, what most people don't like is simply the bright gold, and for some reason can't see past that. :headbonk:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kbreese

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
There's really not THAT much going on here. You honestly don't like the wheel design? You don't like the color of the car itself? You don't like the CF skirts? You don't like the lowering? Lets face it, what most people don't like is simply the bright gold, and for some reason can't see past that. :headbonk:
Okay, here goes: Love the Ruby Red. Hate both the design and color of the wheels. Hate the carbon fiber trim in combination with all the gold (might be fine on its own). Hate the hue of the window tint. Need I go on?

Bottom line, the car is hideous to me for several reasons. And yes, the gold elements are a major factor. Don't know why you'd expect people to look past them.

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Wow, you just criticized a whole bunch of people on this forum alone. :doh:
:doh: man

Yep.

Like Jeep owners that make em mall crawlers, Bikers afraid of bug guts on their rides, etc. These aren't Bentleys, go get one. They're mid 30k vehicles with a purpose in mind. Do I get a chuckle listening to guys here whining about brake dust on PP wheels, mpg with a GT, busting an OP's ass on another thread about automatic carwashes and swirls in aging paint, etc?

Yep.

I build up my own and use my stuff. Not talking about abusing the heck outta em, use em, but I sure don't coddle and baby em. Wrap em in plastic bubble wrap. Just because you own a car, doesn't make you a car guy in my group.

Use em or be poseur. Others can coddle em and spend your dough on bling over performance. I choose to build and use my vehicles and make no bones about it.

Otherwise get some "what for" by folks like this..... For the record this little lady is tops in my book....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Can YOU see past the gold and still have such a mad on for the car? The gold color is basically THE defining aspect of the car. Take that away and it's not the same car. That would be like asking me to look past the bacon in a BLT. I could, but lettuce and tomatoes make for a blah sandwich.

OP
OP
Kbreese

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Kbreese

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can YOU see past the gold and still have such a mad on for the car? The gold color is basically THE defining aspect of the car. Take that away and it's not the same car. That would be like asking me to look past the bacon in a BLT. I could, but lettuce and tomatoes make for a blah sandwich.
Ok so then the defining aspect of the PP mustang is the wheels. Wow, thank you for making me realize I hate the new mustang! GROSS!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I don't think you realize I am not expecting everyone to say or think it's the best yet, and love every single thing about it. My problem is people taking the negativity way too far simply because of one thing: the gold color. Like I indicated earlier, if the car had all these hideous aspects, huge spoiler, huge fender flares, scoops & stickers every where, Giant hood scoop, 5 sets of fog lights, 26" rims with spinners, slammed to the ground, and a striped pink and purple paint job, it would be different. There's a big difference between saying Not a fan of the gold, but nice car, and "gross" but whatever...beating a dead horse for some of you who just don't understand where I am coming from and want to try and convince me troll/hater comments are legit.
Just my 2 cents but you can't start a thread with a title "Best Looking S550 yet!" and not expect strong reactions/opinions. And crying troll or hater when someone disagrees with your opinion, even though you presented it as a fact with the thread title (whether you meant to or not), tends to cause negativity in these kinds of threads. Don't expect a strong opinion about something as unique as this car to not be met with the exact opposite opinion.

Having said that this car is not my cup of tea at all. And yes the gold with red combo is a huge factor in that but I can't see myself liking those rims in any kind of finish. Gold is one of those things people either like or have an aversion to. I am one of the latter, It just feels cheap and gaudy to me in a lot of products. On this car it is one of those things I just can't look past or unsee. I honestly feel the same way about the black PP wheels to a degree as well (i just don't care for them). That of course is my opinion and I don't think anyone who feels otherwise is wrong or cheap/gaudy. Beauty, eye of the beholder, etc.

Sponsored

Yellow15Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT on order
One person's treasure is another person's trash.
All I can do is shake my head and hope the designer goes to work for Chrysler.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
I like the car and wheels. Its a little to flashy but the wheels look similar to the bbs fi's that are only a dream due to price.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Anybody who like the gold wheels is insane and should seek professional mental help.

Lighten up dude!

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
OP
OP
Kbreese

Kbreese

Threads