Sponsored

Has anyone bought an aftermarket oem looking spoiler yet?

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
I have the PP GT which takes off the spoiler, even though i have the 50th anniv pkg. I still like the look of the spoiler and was wondering if anyone else has bought an aftermarket one yet and put it on that looks oem? I found a place that has it painted for $260 and wasnt sure if good price or not. they say you put it on with tape, which it comes ready to be put on and the tape is on it. they say you can bolt it if you want. on the ford site, they have 2 spoilers listed and they both say not for use with rear cam, yet all 15's have the rear cam, so that makes no sense.
Sponsored

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'll keep my eye on this thread.

I like the spoiler to be a contrasting color, like the chin-spoiler. Maybe I can find a Magnetic or Black-painted one to swap with my Silver one. :)

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I'll keep my eye on this thread.

I like the spoiler to be a contrasting color, like the chin-spoiler. Maybe I can find a Magnetic or Black-painted one to swap with my Silver one. :)
Agreed. Some day I will want a gloss black stock rear spoiler and gloss black hood vents to match.

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Agreed. Some day I will want a gloss black stock rear spoiler and gloss black hood vents to match.
I was thinking about the hood vents, too. So I was thinking Magnetic would look better with the silver... but definitely black for you.
Sponsored