• Total voters

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
currently at 6500 i’ve got it hooking and booking not spinning at any point . haven’t tried 4500 in months because my 60s where terrible at that rpm and the tires loved more rpm
So... AT 6500rpm launch, it hooks and books..... Why do you want to change parts up front?
Sponsored

NoGo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2011 5.0, 2016 F-150 5.0
We've seen Kelltrac do pretty well and have pretty positive feedback on those struts. They are a budget friendly option for those looking for some adjustability in the front. Koni also makes some decent struts, pair them with some BMR springs and you'll have a nice lil front suspension setup!​

1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

OP
OP
PickleGT

PickleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
So... AT 6500rpm launch, it hooks and books..... Why do you want to change parts up front?
trying to figure out all the pieces of the puzzle everyone always says you have to put vikings in the rear but don’t ever see anything about the fronts other than by the companies trying to sell products that say they are an improvement and will make you faster.

OP
OP
PickleGT

PickleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
We've seen Kelltrac do pretty well and have pretty positive feedback on those struts. They are a budget friendly option for those looking for some adjustability in the front. Koni also makes some decent struts, pair them with some BMR springs and you'll have a nice lil front suspension setup!​

1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
already have Steeda drag springs installed so that part is covered

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
already have Steeda drag springs installed so that part is covered
Yeah. All I have is drag springs and proper camber myself.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PickleGT

PickleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah. All I have is drag springs and proper camber myself.
i need to get bolts and fix my front camber -1.28 and -1.52. here’s a video of me launching at 6500 i think rears 2 clicks off from my sweet spot on rebound. about 1/2 rotation at lunch

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
i need to get bolts and fix my front camber -1.28 and -1.52. here’s a video of me launching at 6500 i think rears 2 clicks off from my sweet spot on rebound. about 1/2 rotation at lunch

Front camber wont change anything on that launch. I installed the eccentric bolts up front on mine, and set it to -.8 and -.9° The tires still aren't dead hooking. You need a tad less compression I believe. Tires rotate before the rear shock gets loaded.

OP
OP
PickleGT

PickleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Front camber wont change anything on that launch. I installed the eccentric bolts up front on mine, and set it to -.8 and -.9° The tires still aren't dead hooking. You need a tad less compression I believe. Tires rotate before the rear shock gets loaded.
i adjusted tire pressure and it took care of that early spin and traction breaking in the 1-2
Sponsored