Sponsored

Best compliments about your 19/20 Bullitt?

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
What has been the general reaction and/or compliments paid to you about your Bullitt?
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVTchris

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Had my window down today as summer has finally come to Wisconsin and a guy in a late model Civic pulls up next me at a red light before getting on the freeway. He gets my attention and says, "Sir, that is one good looking car! Wow!." He then very purposefully follows me me for the next 15 miles before exiting and giving me a thumbs up.

Also had younger guy speed up to me on the freeway giving me a big smile and thumbs up. This one kind of worried me as he proceeded to drive next to me, beside me and ahead of me repeatedly to see different angles of the car. He finally went on his way though thankfully.

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
I get compliments and people wanting to talk about the car or about the movie all the time. One of my favorites was when I was out with my wife and while at a stop light the guy in a truck to the right asks my wife if that's a Mustang. She basically tells him yes although it's a special edition. He looks it up and down and says, man I gotta get me a Mustang.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
My neighbor and his grandson kept knocking on my garage door as I was trying to change the oil. Finally my wife said for me not to "hide" in the garage. So I opened the door and they drooled. I wasn't trying to be a snob. So many folks have commented on the car.
Looks everywhere when you drive by.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
I get some thumbs up or verbal compliments fairly often and it frequently includes positive remarks about the color, which seems to be universally appealing. It’s obvious that some recognize it is a Bullitt and others don’t. Based on some of the comments, at least in this area, the Bullitt is not commonly seen in spite of the thousands made so far. It would be nice if it stayed that way which is possible in the smaller markets where there are fewer allocations to the dealers... Bruce

Sponsored

OvalBlue26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Bullitt
So I was running down the freeway last week when two guys in a lowered Civic with the huge exhaust pull up and try everything to get me to race. I didn't bite. It must have pissed them off so they veered into my lane to try to scare me then accelerated away. i laughed, my wife got pretty upset. I said to her, "look, we won. If that was as fast as that car could accelerate, it would be no contest".

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
I had a street bum come up to my window while waiting at a light asking me if I was Lightning McQueen because of my license plate. I told him no and said Steve, Steve McQueen. I think he bought it. :giggle:

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I've had several women comment initially that they know nothing about cars but like the sound of the exhaust

Gaglug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Just about every time I take the Bullitt out I get quick comments from folks passing by. My wife and daughter took the car out while doing errands a few days ago. They parked in front of one of the stores and went in. My wife overheard a young boy talking to his mother as he spotted the Bullitt right outside the window.

Boy: Mom, look at that car! It's beautiful!
Mom: Yes, it's a very good looking car.
Boy: And it's in that green color that Dad really likes!
Mom: Yes, I like that green too.
Boy: <pauses for a few seconds while staring at the car> ....I need to own that car!

Sponsored

BrandyMB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I was getting gas today and two girls pulled up along side of me and said "I want it!. I asked what are you gonna give me for it, I only had it a week! LMAO! they drooled all over it.

Massman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
I've had a lot of positive comments about the car, but the two most common are over the Bullitt's good looks and great exhaust sound. My neighbor has a Z06 who said he wished his Corvette sounded that good.

1966 2+2 289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
supercharged V8 Jaguar
I have an interesting observation about how people see the Bullitt. Last year I had a Ruby Red GT350 with over the top black stripes. That car got a lot of attention from young and middle aged guys, and almost no attention from the female set. Now I have the 2019 Bullitt and it gets a lot of attention and compliments from young women. In one case at the Safeway parking lot a very attractive young lady walked all around the car, wanted to sit in it, what do they call that color, where did you get it, how much did it cost? Trust me it was not me she was interested in, only the car. As I look back I think the 350 was intimidating and made women uncomfortable, the Bullitt is approachable and friendly. Oh-yeah guys like the Bullitt too.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
I've had a lot of positive comments about the car, but the two most common are over the Bullitt's good looks and great exhaust sound. My neighbor has a Z06 who said he wished his Corvette sounded that good.
I can add to this by saying that a friend of mine, who has had 5 Vettes since I met him in the mid ‘90s, has replaced his exhaust system on every one of them with a variety of after market brands(Borla, Corsa, Billy Boat, etc). When I took him for a ride in the Bullitt his comment was “I love the exhaust sound, no need to replace this one.” Last time we went to lunch together, he asked me to pick him up so he could enjoy the exhaust sound. Obviously exhaust sound is another one of those personal preference things because I notice on this forum that some folks have opted to alter or change the exhaust system. The best sounding exhaust system I had previous to this was my ‘55 Ford V8 with glass packs during my college years in the ‘60s. So to me this is not just a great sound but also a nostalgic one, at least according to my aging memory... Bruce

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Most definitely it’s the GREEN !! In the sun it just POPS!!!...and no matter where we go there are always people around the car taking pics and saying they don’t really know what it is....”But the Color is Incredible” !! I would say the sound is the second complement I get!! Number 3....my wheels!!!
Sponsored