Sponsored

Best compliments about your 19/20 Bullitt?

Bullitt670

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2004 F350
What has been the general reaction and/or compliments paid to you about your Bullitt?
People love the color and the sound. I had a guy in a black charger, new one, follow me into the gas station. He took pictures!
Sponsored

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The car gets a LOT of attention whenever I'm driving it and I get asked a lot of questions when I'm stopped for gas, etc. I have noticed that women love the Dark Highland Green.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
"Clean"
The number one thing people say about my Black Bullitt is that is looks clean without all of the badging.

imaginager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DHG 2019 Bullitt K3013
I was in a Safeway parking lot a couple months ago and had a middle-aged woman say, "That's a beautiful car; is it a Camaro?"

I thanked her for the compliment and just told her it was a Ford. :)

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
The colour, is the biggest thing people comment on. "love the colour" I think it is what draws people to the car, when the engine isn't running...…

Took it to a car show/rally in the Okanagan this weekend and one guy asked me if it was "a real BULLITT"

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Last Friday, was heading out of town on a 4 lane divided highway. I'm in the left lane and this older GMC Yukon pulls up beside me and sits there for a minute. it then drifts back and a few seconds later pulls up along side again. This time I look over, and see this youngish guy giving me a big grin, nodding his head, and a thumbs up sign....Made his day.....and mine.....

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I was stopped by the Tribal Police about 3am for "driving with the brights on in the town limits", allegedly in violation of a local ordinance. The cop told me he loved the looks of the Mustang, and was hoping i would have made a run for it as he wanted to see if his black and white Charger could catch the Bullitt

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
i park the car in front of my shop and when people come in they ask"hey who owns that mustang outside? its absolutely gorgeous". and the other day a girl walked up and said "i love your car" with my girlfriend in the car....lol. most of the older people in my neighborhood come up and say "these young kids dont know what a Bullitt is", and i just say "yeah, I know".

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
my buddy does classic restoration and when i got it, i took straight to his shop and he flipped. could not believe the lines on it and when he looked under the body he freaked again. seeing the huge sway bars.
he has a coy miller stage3 35th anniversary super coupe that has won Barrett Jackson shows here in so fl. it is an absolutely beautiful car.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Well, today I decided to drive the BULLITT to work (rarely), and did I get great compliments before I got a mile from my driveway....

"what a beautiful" car" "gorgeous colour", "Nicest car I'm going to pull over today"........

Yep past the cop as he got back into his car from writing a ticket, didn't drive more than 200 feet. Pulled me over to write me up for not displaying a front plate!

He is handing me the ticket and telling me what a beautiful car it is, and a voice is screaming in my head "F.O."

Sponsored

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Well, today I decided to drive the BULLITT to work (rarely), and did I get great compliments before I got a mile from my driveway....

"what a beautiful" car" "gorgeous colour", "Nicest car I'm going to pull over today"........

Yep past the cop as he got back into his car from writing a ticket, didn't drive more than 200 feet. Pulled me over to write me up for not displaying a front plate!

He is handing me the ticket and telling me what a beautiful car it is, and a voice is screaming in my head "F.O."
That SUX!..

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt

Sorry about the ticket Brett. At least it hasn’t ruined your sense of humor... Bruce

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
What has been the general reaction and/or compliments paid to you about your Bullitt?
Funniest - "Does it have a hemi?" SMH
Most Common - "Thats a niiiiiiice car" - The lack of badges and striking color likely cause this.
THE BEST - "Hey Frank." - I got this compliment at a Bucky's as I was putting on my coat (I wear a SH for long drives as IWB and OWB tend to pinch a bit).

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - I went through the car wash last night and I heard one of the attendants (a young lady) say “ I’m not a Mustang fan, but I like this one.” Interesting... Bruce

Last edited:

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
I'm in my bank the other day, I'm the only customer in there, and a guy comes in and says "Where's Frank Bullitt, I see his car out there". He was a Mustang fan too and drove a 2012 vert so we got to talking for a bit.
Sponsored