Sponsored

Before I place my order...

codesx100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
I have owned a few different pairs of Martin Logan's over the years, it is tough choice between Magnepan & Martin Logan
I enjoy both, I just happened to get into MLs before I ever listened/knew about magnepan, so I may go to them one day. Right now I'm trying to get into McIntosh amps but the price is a bit painful.

I may be in the minority here as I never did mod's to any of my mustangs over the years. This will be the 10th new Mustang I purchased since having my driver's licence. So it is important for me to choose right combination of options.
I all for mods but I respect keeping the car stock. Just curious on a eco over GT? I'm not saying theres anything wrong with an Eco but If you dont plan on modding why not something like a PP2/Buillet or even a slightly used 350?
Sponsored

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
More concerned about how well car handles vs how fast the car is.
I have 2019 Ecoboost Premium. Think the handling is just right. I would recommend getting the B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (12 Speakers) includes CD Player, HD Radio and Subwoofer in-trunk. Without it the sound is mediocre.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda Miata
I find that rather sad actually as Mustangs are made to be modded. I bet there are more mods on the market for Mustangs than any other car. But I am glad you were happy.
I am not a mechanic, so do not want to do any damage to my car. Live in small city that does not have speciality shops for aftermarket installs on mustangs.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
So the 9 speaker system is an additional 2K it looks like. You can build a much better system for that price. I've yet to finish my mids and highs in my Mustang but have a grand in my sub/amp/box alone.

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
So the 9 speaker system is an additional 2K it looks like. You can build a much better system for that price. I've yet to finish my mids and highs in my Mustang but have a grand in my sub/amp/box alone.

On Premium trim, $895 option.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda Miata
Will have to consider the extra cost of getting EcoBoost Fastback ( 200A ) + B & O audio system 583. Sales people at dealership looked at me funny when I ask to hear stereo in the Mustang before even taking it out for a drive. Music always been biggest part of my life. Can not imagine a day without music. My home audio system ( 2 channel ) $19000 US dollars for 3 pieces of McIntosh audio components before adding speakers, turntable etc total stereo was more expensive than base price of 2019 EcoBoost Fastback.
Sponsored