BBK vs JBA shorties

Cafasco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I have no idea, they said that was the maximum they could rebate. Otherwise I could return them for a full refund.
Sponsored

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
Thinking maybe just bagging this idea or maybe trying JBAs. Anyone try JBA’s? They look more like equal length headers than the BBK/SD type.
That's exactly why I bought the JBA, they were the only design I saw that even tried for equal length tubes other than long tube headers. I just didn't see the point of replacing the factory headers with something else that wasn't any closer to equal length tubes. Unfortunately I never got them installed before trading my V6 for a GT, so they're just collecting dust in my garage.

Cafasco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
That's exactly why I bought the JBA, they were the only design I saw that even tried for equal length tubes other than long tube headers. I just didn't see the point of replacing the factory headers with something else that wasn't any closer to equal length tubes. Unfortunately I never got them installed before trading my V6 for a GT, so they're just collecting dust in my garage.
Any interest in selling them?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
JBA all the way...

The fact that it has a CARB EO# is huge if you live in Cali.
Sponsored