MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
Still a lot of popping, which is common with an H. I don't mind, I love it
Oh I like it too. Was just asking.....does the tone get deeper as time goes on ?
Sponsored

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Sometimes. A tune will help clean it up too

MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
Sometimes. A tune will help clean it up too
Ok thx.... Still waiting to do a tune ... Don't know who to go with ... Vmp , Lund , etc...

MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
Off to the HRPT kick off at Lamar Dixon today.
I stopped by towards the last 2 hours of it......I live across the street from it so I walked over ......I did drive up and down st.landry a couple of times wit my loud ass exhaust. Lol

Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I stopped by too.. Crazy amount of cars. Wish the rain stayed away and it was a little cooler.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Went in early, when it opened. It got hot fast, but there was all kind of everything there. Very GM oriented, but there was something for everyone.

Good early photo link:http://powertour.mothers.com/

Last edited:

MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
Yeah I toke pictures of strictly Fords .... Diode Dynamics was there with there mustang but I missed see it cause of the rain .....by the time I walked over there from my house DD had just pulled out.....oh well next be thing coming to Lamar Dixon is July 2nd.....car show, amusement rides and concerts....

MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
I live in South walker/ denham off Joe may road. You more than likely see me around in your work truck. Magnetic PP with black emblems.
Were you at the light at 16@190 by mcd's today bout to head across 190 going north on 16? MM wit black emblems and black wheels wit a windshield banner ?

Sponsored

sidneyvega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sidney
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Donaldsonville Area

Someone on here recommended that I join the BR group. Hope I'm in the right place. :) I'm in the Donaldsonville area and frequently visit BR with my wife as I am only about 45 min out.
rsz_img_5699-edit2.jpg

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
If you're talking about the Baton Rouge Mustangers, we meet the first Wednesday of the month at Jones Creek Cafe. The meeting starts officially at 7pm, but most of us get there early to get food orders in.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Anybody on here looking for a roush axleback setup? My car is way too loud after adding longtubes so I'm looking to either trade or sell.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Anybody on here looking for a roush axleback setup? My car is way too loud after adding longtubes so I'm looking to either trade or sell.
Not looking here -- running corsa xtremes + kooks, but I'm so interested in hearing your setup compared to mine before you do sell it, lol. Do you still have it on the car? Think [MENTION=13665]V8Venom[/MENTION] would like to hear too, lol.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Not looking here -- running corsa xtremes + kooks, but I'm so interested in hearing your setup compared to mine before you do sell it, lol. Do you still have it on the car? What headers are you running now? Think [MENTION=13665]V8Venom[/MENTION] would like to hear too, lol.
I do but I have the stock resonator back on for now. Neighbors were not happy lol. I'm contemplating either selling for the slp lm2, or getting resonators welded in.
Sponsored