OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
No, they're being a PITA.

The slave cylinder popped while my buddy was bringing the car in for them to flash the new module, and they're refusing to flash the module until the clutch is fixed. They're trying to get the work out of me, but I'm not having it. I'll be installing a twin disk and CF shaft shortly.

I'll be back from brazil Firday to light a fire under their asses.
Jeez, that sounds like a headache :(
Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Jeez, that sounds like a headache :(
The car has earned the title of "Problem Child", and then some. I do have to say though, this is the first issue I've had that was just a part failure. Most of my issues can be traced to the malpractice of a certain shop.

OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Yea, I was informed of the situation. Very unfortunate of the negligence of individual welding on the car. :(

MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
Same. I feel like I have to have seen most of you around town since I see so many S550's around where I work but I can never remember anyone's setups here to place a name to them.
I drive for FedEx freight ... The big trucks locally and when I run either BR or Denham/walker route I see a lot of s550 5.0's but don't know them .... When I'm in my 16Gt I do wave at all s550 Gt's ......

Sponsored

MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
I'm the magnetic metallic Base 16gt with black 5.0 fender emblems and base model 18" rims and roush exhaust, Lsu rear plate with a chrome mustang plate frame in case ya'll see me around the Sherwood, siegen, airline area going home Monday-Friday after 5pm. Lol

OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I drive for FedEx freight ... The big trucks locally and when I run either BR or Denham/walker route I see a lot of s550 5.0's but don't know them .... When I'm in my 16Gt I do wave at all s550 Gt's ......
I live in South walker/ denham off Joe may road. You more than likely see me around in your work truck. Magnetic PP with black emblems.

MM6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Magnetic
I live in South walker/ denham off Joe may road. You more than likely see me around in your work truck. Magnetic PP with black emblems.
Yes I do see that car from time to time when I'm out that way..... If you hear a big truck horn blow one day then that's me ...my buddy lives in denham and he thought that was passing through but I also seen it the same day on juban overpass.....it had a good sounding exhaust if that was you...

Last edited:

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I was born in thibodaux but raised in BR .... Live in Gonzales by tanger outlet mall
I was born/raised in houma, but I spend more time out of the country than in.

All the places I've been, I can't find a place I'd rather live.

When I'm home, I'm head out to gonzales at least 2-3 times a month just before and during hunting season.

OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Yes I do see that car from time to time when I'm out that way..... If you hear a big truck horn blow one day then that's me ...my buddy lives in denham and he thought that was passing through but I also seen it the same day on juban overpass.....it had a good sounding exhaust if that was you...
Actually, just thought about it. My neighbor down the street has the exact same car, color, and package. He has an exhaust on his car too so it could be either of us. The difference is that mine has rasp from long tubes/ X pipe combo and revs to 8000rpm soooo... lol

Kris

Sponsored

Sloan91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Performance Pack
We need to have an S550 meet one of these Sundays. Seem like every other day is tough for most of you, including myself.

I have a Black PP that I do not have enough time to clean. Only exterior alteration so far is 20% Tint. Also has Summit X-Pipe mated to Roush Axle-backs.

OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
We need to have an S550 meet one of these Sundays. Seem like every other day is tough for most of you, including myself.

I have a Black PP that I do not have enough time to clean. Only exterior alteration so far is 20% Tint. Also has Summit X-Pipe mated to Roush Axle-backs.
I'd be down for that.

Damn I thought I had the only blacked out Magnetic GT around. I like your style though.
Haha appreciate it!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
white s550 GT at Sammy's Grill right now with cupcak3 license. are you on here? lol

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Saw a silver one siegen lane at lunch. Looks like it had some black weld racing rims and exhaust.

Also saw a white one with some clean 20s.
Sponsored