OP
OP
Reaper

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
I bought the piping a while ago, took me all of 8 minutes to install it lol, just grab a good pair of scissors.
I have the PP interior, and my "accent color" is Gloss Black on the exterior so I didn't want to do a true color inside, so I ordered "silver/gray" piping. I like how it came out. OH, and I didn't do the full door like the OP, just a single line looked better IMHO. For those asking, I ordered 4 yards from the OP's linked eBay seller. Edit: it looks better in person.
Looks great! The gray piping seems to complement the premium interior nicely without looking like it was overdone. For such a cheap and easy mod it can really benefit anyone's interior!
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Like everything else in life from interior modifications to "Spoilers", "Beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder"!

AASP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
How much of that product do i have to buy to do just the trim without the doors and also from which seller did u get it from?

AASP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Where did you get it from? how much welt did you buy? A meter of this stuff just for the trim?

What did you search when you found this? The seller doesn't have this item posted anymore.

Edit: NVM found it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium PP
I just added some yellow accent to my TY GT's dash - I think it's great, it does add some funny color into the black-ness...

I did the center console only, I don't want to over-do it. Saying that I still have a lot of this yellow stuff left (I bought 5 "units"), so I may add more later..

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
The only "modification" I would have made on my Base V6 Convertible would have been to opt for the Ceramic Cloth Interior rather then the Ebony Black Cloth Interior. Since that was not a choice, I`m leaving mine OEM.
The point of the thread is for a modification. No one asked about your V6. Please move along.

Theby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Esteban
Vehicle(s)
My pony, finally
I just added a yellow accent on my TY GT's dash - I think it's great, it does add some funny color into the black-ness...

I did the center console only, I don't want to over-do it. Saying that I have still a lot of this yellow stuff left (I bought 5 "units"), so I may add more later..

[/URL][/IMG]
The color contrast looks awesome

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
The point of the thread is for a modification. No one asked about your V6. Please move along.
The mention of the "V6" was in reference only due to the fact of only being able to order the Ebony Black Cloth Interior, (not) having the option to modify the choice of ordering the Ceramic Cloth Interior, which would have been (my) Interior modification of choice. I`m sorry for upsetting your sensitivities. I have moved along, thank you!

AASP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I'm having issues while trying to put the piping on the dash specifically in that area in front of the passenger seat, it seems like it doesn't fit. how did you guys do it?

Looks great! The gray piping seems to complement the premium interior nicely without looking like it was overdone. For such a cheap and easy mod it can really benefit anyone's interior!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Reaper

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
I'm having issues while trying to put the piping on the dash specifically in that area in front of the passenger seat, it seems like it doesn't fit. how did you guys do it?
It might be a tight squeeze to start, you just have to keep trying to pry the two panels apart enough to sneak in the piping.

What worked for me (with any of the paneling) was to find an edge or corner on the sides and wedge in some piping. The piping should then slide in continuously as you pick a direction and force it in.

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang - Triple Yellow
I just added the welt to my Mustang. I really like how it brings the color inside. Thanks to the OP for a nice cheap upgrade.
image.jpg

Theby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Esteban
Vehicle(s)
My pony, finally
I just added the welt to my Mustang. I really like how it brings the color inside. Thanks to the OP for a nice cheap upgrade.
Looks really nice with the TY.

OP
OP
Reaper

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
Just a quick question...the suggested vendor has two shades of red available ...dark red...and bright red...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2009-M...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c976d8787

My 2015 Mustang is Race Red with black interior...which color should I order?

Thanks!
I originally ordered the dark red trim by accident. Luckily the seller was willing to send me bright red instead. Honestly, the dark red looks more like a dark maroon color (almost brown) while the bright red is simply a much better looking color to me. For race red, you definitely want to order bright red.
Sponsored