Axle Oil Temperature not reading

Britt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Hennessy
Quick question. I have recently bought a used 2019 GT350 Hennessy upgraded. Has carbon fiber drive shaft and Kooks full exhaust upgrade. The rear diff was leaking and ford replaced a seal. They didn't mention anything about the temperature. However I noticed the Axel oil temperature is reading -15°f to 4° f. Maybe this is normal for the mods? Do you happen to know what is causing the low temperature. I live in Florida so it's not the oat.

Thank you
Britt
Sponsored

1MeanZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP M6 1986 Camaro IROC-Z
Why can no one spell Axle correctly?

robtee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 Supercharged
Vehicle Showcase
Hey OP, registered on this site because I also just bought a Hennessey gt350 and my axle temps are showing the same values. As @GuardEcoBeast mentioned it’s most likely a sensor, but considering we have the same car (albeit mine being 2017) we have a similar issue.

OP
OP
Britt

Britt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Hennessy
Hey OP, registered on this site because I also just bought a Hennessey gt350 and my axle temps are showing the same values. As @GuardEcoBeast mentioned it’s most likely a sensor, but considering we have the same car (albeit mine being 2017) we have a similar issue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Britt

Britt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Hennessy
A put a call in to Hennessy and I'm waiting response it sounds like they probly just disconnected the sensor on purpose

robtee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 Supercharged
Vehicle Showcase
A put a call in to Hennessy and I'm waiting response it sounds like they probly just disconnected the sensor on purpose
Awesome. Interested to see what they say.

Beautiful car btw
Sponsored