Average cost to mount balance tire

Dana Pants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I mount, balance my own motorcycle tires with a static balancer. But I thought a computer road force balance would be neccessary for the car tires. How do you balance them?
3 step process:

Bubble balancer. Static only. Send it.

zero issues so far.
Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
What are you guys being charged to mount , balance, install tpms sensor per wheel? I purchased 2 sets of wheels and tires, and sensors. I'm calling arround to have them mounted. Two shops said they couldn't mount them wout damage to the wheels bc the side walls are so low(285/35/19). One shop said they would do it for 24$ per wheel, but that they might damage the wheels and they arent responsible for damage. My local ford dealer said they could do them wout damaging them, but wanted 35$ per wheel to offset the chance of damaging one and having to replace it. $280 to do 8 wheels seems kind of steep. Most shops just want to do truck and SUV tires. Anything else is a pain in their ass. Are any of you having similar problems in your area?
I get mine mounted at Costco, they charge $60 for a set of 4 mounted and balanced if you don't buy tires from them.