FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to figure out what class in SCCA autocross my boosted Mustang would be in. I'm running Ford Performance Track shocks and struts with linear springs. I'm wanting to order a magnetic number plaque and after reading the SCCA classification I'm more in the dark than before. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Bidaci

Threads
Reaction score
Website
cionispeed.car.blog
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB PP
Assuming your in a GT the easy button for your mods listed would be Cam C. At first you would need to start in novice though.

I usually recommend contrasting painters tape for when you first start out. Numbers aren't usually guaranteed it is more of a gentleman's agreement.

Go out, have fun, learn the car and see if you like autocrossing. There will always be time to get magnetic sign later.

OP
OP
FUN2RIDEFAST

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Assuming your in a GT the easy button for your mods listed would be Cam C. At first you would need to start in novice though.

I usually recommend contrasting painters tape for when you first start out. Numbers aren't usually guaranteed it is more of a gentleman's agreement.

Go out, have fun, learn the car and see if you like autocrossing. There will always be time to get magnetic sign later.
Thanks for the information.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, CAM-C (CAMC) would be best, so NCAMC if you’re a novice (but check with your local club on how they mark novices)

Most autox classes dont allow a aftermarket blower but CAMC is your huckleberry.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
CAM-C encourages a lot of poor decision making. That, of course, is its main selling point.
Sponsored