Sponsored

AUSTRALIA: 2019 Mustang. Who has one ordered and ETA?

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Wow Troy, that was fast. Looks good, I like the Ruby. Got stripes in mind?
Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Hi Peter yeah it didn't long,probably carbon fibre stripes and the carbon fibre 350 spoiler,
Let me know when you have your x-pipe done. keen to have a listen to it.

Reactions: PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi Peter yeah it didn't long,probably carbon fibre stripes and the carbon fibre 350 spoiler,
Let me know when you have your x-pipe done. keen to have a listen to it.
Hopefully the x pipe will be on before christmas but someone else on the forum is saying they may not be available until early January. If I am not working on install day I will sure drop around.

Ford 18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2018 Ruby Red Magneride/Recaro Seats
Picked up my new My19 Ruby today.
RURC6167.JPG
Hey Troy
Hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine. I really love Ruby red - although I am a little biased.
I was going to get stripes but I have backed off a bit at the moment. When I fit my Cervini upper and lower grille i will post some pics.
When you get a chance compare the stereo with Peter's .

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Hi Bob
The Ruby Red does look awesome,i tossed up between The Shadow Black and the Ruby Red when i bought
my other 2018 gt, and the Shadow Black got the better of me.
This time Ruby Red one,I'll get onto to Peter and do a catch up with him to compare the audio,
My other Mustang had the Shaker in it and i think the B&O sounds very similar to it,other than i think the B&O seems to have a bit,
more clarity and presence to the sound,using same usb with the same music on it.

Sponsored

Glenno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang Coupe GT, Magnetic, Magnaride, A10. Falcon FGX XR6 Ute.
Finally the long wait is over, took delivery last week and just spent 4 days driving it from Geelong to Whitsundays.
If you look at the average fuel consumption it’s pretty impressive. Considering I did the same trip 3 years ago in a new Ranger Wildtrak that only got 9lt/100km.
A brutal run in for the car as temperatures got up to 43 degrees C in central Qld.
The engine temp never exceeded 93.
Had plenty of time to play around with all the settings and found the S+ on the Magnaride to be the most comfortable on the highway. Normal just seemed a bit spongey.
How sweet does it sound in S+, slowing down coming into a town with it rev matching downshifts popping and banging letting all know a Mustang is coming through!
One happy camper here.
D02FD32A-DFAB-4DA3-B381-233BAF33E790.jpeg
F4783B49-F628-4B46-BFA7-40DF575E7B97.jpeg
7E5512EE-3B3B-44AD-914A-6E1E8CD7F1EF.jpeg
78C0ECF8-4DBC-49BA-936F-348C81DFDE80.jpeg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Finally the long wait is over, took delivery last week and just spent 4 days driving it from Geelong to Whitsundays.
If you look at the average fuel consumption it’s pretty impressive. Considering I did the same trip 3 years ago in a new Ranger Wildtrak that only got 9lt/100km.
A brutal run in for the car as temperatures got up to 43 degrees C in central Qld.
Had plenty of time to play around with all the settings and found the S+ on the Magnaride to be the most comfortable on the highway. Normal just seemed a bit spongey.
How sweet does it sound in S+, slowing down coming into a town with it rev matching downshifts popping and banging letting all know a Mustang is coming through!
One happy camper here.
A road trip is a great way to bond with a new car. Those wheels look great and would be a breeze to clean compared to the usual GT multi spoke wheels. Amazing economy too.

JGS393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
John Goss Special
One happy camper here.
Great choice to go with the forged wheels Glenno. I love 'em. Your combo of Magnetic with the rims and spoiler looks awesome. Just out of interest, what was the reason for buying it from Geelong when you live in the Whitsundays? Maybe it was just so you could have that big drive hey:like:

Glenno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang Coupe GT, Magnetic, Magnaride, A10. Falcon FGX XR6 Ute.
Great choice to go with the forged wheels Glenno. I love 'em. Your combo of Magnetic with the rims and spoiler looks awesome. Just out of interest, what was the reason for buying it from Geelong when you live in the Whitsundays? Maybe it was just so you could have that big drive hey:like:
Hi John
My father worked for Ford for 40 years and in doing so qualified for the Ford Privileged Employees discount for him and his immediate family. It was only fitting to purchase through his local dealer to give the old boy a ride in it before taking it up north. FYI he bloody loved it.
The one thing I really like about the Mustang is how everyone has their own unique taste of what they want their Stang to look like. Haven’t seen a bad one yet.

Sponsored

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
I got my window sticker yesterday. It has a blend date of 20 dec. woohoo. Hoping for a March delivery into my hot little hands.

Has anyone got any idea on how to work out which ship will transport my pony?

anyway...I noticed that it has Mirrors-man-fold power w/integrated blind spot.....now I'm pretty happy about this but when I asked my dealer around September when I ordered it, if it came with blind spot he said no.

Even the new brouchures dont have any mention of the blind spot.

Has anyone got an M19 who can confirm this.

Five Red Lights

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT manual MagneRide Recaros. Ordered
I got my window sticker yesterday. It has a blend date of 20 dec. woohoo. Hoping for a March delivery into my hot little hands.

Has anyone got any idea on how to work out which ship will transport my pony?

anyway...I noticed that it has Mirrors-man-fold power w/integrated blind spot.....now I'm pretty happy about this but when I asked my dealer around September when I ordered it, if it came with blind spot he said no.

Even the new brouchures dont have any mention of the blind spot.

Has anyone got an M19 who can confirm this.
Just took delivery of My19, no blind spot unfortunately, I have Recaros and the car needs it.

I had an 18 and Ford replaced it. There are a few changes like rev match, b&o play (not a big difference), gear number on dash in the manual, loses heated steering wheel for some reason but the best change for me is that when in cruise control and you clutch/change gear it no longer disengages, it retains the cruise speed.

The window sticker is not accurate being an export, the car is essentially a 400a pack but with export pack changes hence there’s some omissions.

Ford should have sent you ship tracker, email them or try asking Ford Australia on face book. They do reply.

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
Just took delivery of My19, no blind spot unfortunately, I have Recaros and the car needs it.

I had an 18 and Ford replaced it. There are a few changes like rev match, b&o play (not a big difference), gear number on dash in the manual, loses heated steering wheel for some reason but the best change for me is that when in cruise control and you clutch/change gear it no longer disengages, it retains the cruise speed.

The window sticker is not accurate being an export, the car is essentially a 400a pack but with export pack changes hence there’s some omissions.

Ford should have sent you ship tracker, email them or try asking Ford Australia on face book. They do reply.
thanks Five...there is a comment about standard equipment may not apply to non US markets...oh well was hoping anyway

thanks for the tip on the ship tracker

just out of interest why did they replace your 18