SPEEDFREAK13

Reaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just giving you guys a heads up this setup is Way too loud for 99% of you. I searched and searched for a video clip to compare to but found nothing. That being said I've actually been yelled at just cruising down the road. Currently working on a good sound clip for you guys.

Watch "2015 Mustang Gt Full exhaust" on YouTube
2015 Mustang Gt Full exhaust:
Sponsored

Last edited:

TXREDNECK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red GT PP
Would definitely like to hear it. I have the h pipe and Roush AB. And would like to do catted headers but figure I will need to change to different AB.

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I could have guessed. I had a friend with a 2011 5.0, longtubes with an off-road X, and Pypes Pipe Bombs. It was so loud I could hear him for a solid 5-6 minutes down the street before he arrived at my house. The Roush mufflers are going to be effing loud with no cats.

Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I was waiting for someone to try this combination. I just put the roush on my car along with an H pipe res delete, and I consider that to be extremely loud. Can't imagine what it'd be like with headers.

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
haha the only thing louder would be running dumps.. like the ones on the bama car.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I was waiting for someone to try this combination. I just put the roush on my car along with an H pipe res delete, and I consider that to be extremely loud. Can't imagine what it'd be like with headers.
True dat! I just had my Ford Racing x-pipe res delete put on yesterday and with my Roush AB, it is really loud.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
True dat! I just had my Ford Racing x-pipe res delete put on yesterday and with my Roush AB, it is really loud.
Todd, how do you like the combination? howcome the X over the H?

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Yes, the FRPP X-pipe and Roush AB are loud, but they do settle down a little after some miles. That said, with the windows rolled down, the sound is just amazing. I'm sure people don't appreciate it, but I'm not here to please anyone. The real car guys just stop, stare, and drool when they hear me pulling out of a parking lot or rolling by.

Sponsored

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT/PP
I have SW LT cattless and X pipe with roush AB... It is loud, but that is typically one of the perks and reasoning behind it, no? Love the sound of mine. It has settled to a deeper tone, not as raspy, a little after putting some miles on it