Sponsored

Are The Wheel Hub Bolts Re-useable

XCRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Quite simply what the title states. Are the bolts that hold the wheel bearings to the knuckle re-useable? And if not, anyone know what the part number is for the front bolts for a GT350? I can figure out thread pitch and length but would rather not just get what ever bolt from the hardware store since there is a lot more to specing a bolt than size and grade.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Quite simply what the title states. Are the bolts that hold the wheel bearings to the knuckle re-useable? And if not, anyone know what the part number is for the front bolts for a GT350? I can figure out thread pitch and length but would rather not just get what ever bolt from the hardware store since there is a lot more to specing a bolt than size and grade.
Yes.

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt/2004 svt cobra/2016 GT PP
W714333S439
Sponsored