Sponsored

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
What are you using them for? Track days, Autocross?

I have 2 sets for track days ... EC-7's ... not my favorite design, but I like the SM-10 even less, so this was a budget track wheel I could live with. So far they've done what I've asked ... if you're looking for a street wheel, get what you want. SVE's are also light and cheaper ... its a personal choice IMO.

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
What are you using them for? Track days, Autocross?

I have 2 sets for track days ... EC-7's ... not my favorite design, but I like the SM-10 even less, so this was a budget track wheel I could live with. So far they've done what I've asked ... if you're looking for a street wheel, get what you want. SVE's are also light and cheaper ... its a personal choice IMO.
This will be my street wheels.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Well I have both the SM-10 and P6GR Sevens. The Apex is a great wheel and looks very aggressive. The Project 6gr is a cleaner look to my eye and easier to clean and still looks amazing. I track the SM-10 and daily the P6GR, no issues with either one of them. The Apex does use large lugs whicle the P6GR uses small diameter lugs, if that matters to you. Apex has better customer service.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I run 19x11 ec-7’s and I love them. I run them with the FP open lug nuts.

I went the the Apex wheels because I hadn’t ever seen anyone with them in person. Apex seemed unanimously liked throughout the forum and the ec-7 nailed the look I wanted

I don’t think you can really go wrong with either. The sm-10 was a close 2nd but is still a fantastic looking wheel

samir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samir
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I'm in the same boat. Looking for a set of dedicated track wheels. Was leaning towards the SM-10. Does anyone know of anything lighter for not too much more money? Debating on waiting and getting fully forged if I would notice a difference (if it was that much lighter)
Sponsored