Sponsored

Anyone still waiting for their export market Bullitt?

dagobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost , Ford S-Max, Mustang Bullitt since 07/2019
Vehicle Showcase
I have ordered my bullitt at my dealership in Germany in July 2018. After several delays I finally got my VIN in late march this year. The car is now scheduled to be produced on 15th of may. So I can expect it will be delivered to the dealership in july .
But still keep on waiting and looking forward is the only thing you can do. But itā€˜s a very long time, my 2017 Ecoboost took less than six month.

Kind regards
Michael
Sponsored

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I ordered mine in June of last year and still have no details, VIN number, build date etc. Considering employing some sort of physic to get an update. Extremely frustrating that Ford see fit to treat customers this way but I suspect they know that anyone ordering a Bullitt is unlikely to walk away.
Any tips/contact details of who to harass for info?
Wish I could help you. My senior management contact stopped responding. The email address I also have is mostly unanswered. My Bullitt has been built 6 weeks and hasn't left the factory yet. Still says status 'off line' on the Ford system. Waiting for gate release. Not really a good way to treat customers spending so much hard earned money (lack of information that is)

Have you had any kind of update?

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
My dealer in the South of the UK had 14 orders confirmed and of all of them, three have been delivered and all of those did not have magna ride.... Not sure if this has anything to do with the delay in production or just a coincidence.

I guess the latter, as some of those flips had magna In any case, I hope mine arrives before summer
Mine has magneride. maybe there's a problem with that? Any news yet?

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
The car is now scheduled to be produced on 15th of may. So I can expect it will be delivered to the dealership in july .
Good luck Michael I hope it works out that way for you !!

imaginager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DHG 2019 Bullitt K3013

Sponsored

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Wish I could help you. My senior management contact stopped responding. The email address I also have is mostly unanswered. My Bullitt has been built 6 weeks and hasn't left the factory yet. Still says status 'off line' on the Ford system. Waiting for gate release. Not really a good way to treat customers spending so much hard earned money (lack of information that is)

Have you had any kind of update?
Nothing whatsoever from the dealer. Rang last Tuesday to make inquiries however as per usual I did not get a call back.

Weirdly though I got a VM on Easter Sunday (of all days) from someone claiming to be from Ford Mustang asking about my "Customer Service Experience" and that they will call again. Should be a fun call if they are genuine, but I have my doubts.

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nothing whatsoever from the dealer. Rang last Tuesday to make inquiries however as per usual I did not get a call back.

Weirdly though I got a VM on Easter Sunday (of all days) from someone claiming to be from Ford Mustang asking about my "Customer Service Experience" and that they will call again. Should be a fun call if they are genuine, but I have my doubts.
I donā€™t know what to make of it. All is quiet nobody seems to care. Didnā€™t get this kind of service from Range Rover and BMW.

Good luck hope all goes well in the end with your purchase

Last edited:

Jimbo85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Hi Richard,

Nope, no news from me. I'm starting to worry that it won't be here for summer. I can't believe you are almost at your year point after the scheduled delivery date!

I treat myself to some new shades today and got chatting about the Mustang as I was looking at a pair from Tom Ford... Then the chap pulls out the pair of foldable Persol as worn by Steve Mcqueen. So I had to get them! Maybe it's as close as I will get to the Bullitt

Glad to see you're loving your car Bruce! Anyone else received any update on numbers or dates regarding their order? I was hoping for a rush of deliveries after the workers have resumed post-strike!

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Hi Richard,

Nope, no news from me. I'm starting to worry that it won't be here for summer. I can't believe you are almost at your year point after the scheduled delivery date!

I treat myself to some new shades today and got chatting about the Mustang as I was looking at a pair from Tom Ford... Then the chap pulls out the pair of foldable Persol as worn by Steve Mcqueen. So I had to get them! Maybe it's as close as I will get to the Bullitt

Glad to see you're loving your car Bruce! Anyone else received any update on numbers or dates regarding their order? I was hoping for a rush of deliveries after the workers have resumed post-strike!
There's a bunch on the dock in Baltimore that includes mine (I hope). Only 29 days away I'm told. Check again with your dealer...??

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
There's a bunch on the dock in Baltimore that includes mine (I hope). Only 29 days away I'm told. Check again with your dealer...??
I don't even have a build date yet according to my dealer and I order almost 11 months ago. I am at a loss as to what to do now.
I have no problem waiting, but I do have a problem being treated like an chump. Its outrageous that apparently no one in the entire Ford organisation can provide any info whatsoever on when to expect my car. If it was any other car/model I would of walked away months ago....

Sponsored
OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I don't even have a build date yet according to my dealer and I order almost 11 months ago. I am at a loss as to what to do now.
I have no problem waiting, but I do have a problem being treated like an chump. Its outrageous that apparently no one in the entire Ford organisation can provide any info whatsoever on when to expect my car. If it was any other car/model I would of walked away months ago....
Well I was in a Facebook messaging conversation with the Chairman of Ford UK who's in my Mustang owners club and even that came to nothing as after promising to look into it he stopped answering... I'll PM you an email address I have with Ford UK dealer assistance. It's hit and miss whether you'll get an answer though...

Last edited:

Jimbo85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I checked in with my dealer last week, but still no update, no news, nothing. I'm going to email them again this week and ask that they chase up a status update from the states. It would be great to know a little something, maybe a potential build date, or some news that they working on clearing a backlog or whatever, just something.

I promised myself I wouldn't have a beer until the Bullitt arrived. That's a year +12 days now and I'm gagging for a pint!! :) Actual human beings are created in less of a time, ha ha!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I checked in with my dealer last week, but still no update, no news, nothing. I'm going to email them again this week and ask that they chase up a status update from the states. It would be great to know a little something, maybe a potential build date, or some news that they working on clearing a backlog or whatever, just something.

I promised myself I wouldn't have a beer until the Bullitt arrived. That's a year +12 days now and I'm gagging for a pint!! :) Actual human beings are created in less of a time, ha ha!
Hey on a positive at least your health's improving :)

dagobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost , Ford S-Max, Mustang Bullitt since 07/2019
Vehicle Showcase
For all of those waiting for the Bullitt who may not know how to track.
With trackmymustang.com you can see your windows sticker and find out where your car is. At least until delivery to the harbor. The only thing you need is your VIN.
Mine is now waiting to be loaded to the ship.
Hope to bring her home end of july.

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Today is a very special day! Its officially one year ago that I ordered my Mustang Bullitt! Of course the icing on the cake is that I still have no idea when its arriving. Or actually even physically exists or will do anytime soon
Ford really is leading the pack on Customer Service :)
Sponsored