?? Anyone Running KPM Fuel Sysyem

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Is anyone running a KPM Returnless Fuel System??
Sponsored

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
The answer is almost certainly no, unless we have an Australian running one. The kits were just released in the US within the last 2 weeks. I've been waiting 6+months. I believe I received one of the first US kits and I am working through the install with KPM support. A few pieces were mispackaged and they air freighted them too me from Australia, so my install was delayed. Hope to get back on it in the coming days.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
The answer is almost certainly no, unless we have an Australian running one. The kits were just released in the US within the last 2 weeks. I've been waiting 6+months. I believe I received one of the first US kits and I am working through the install with KPM support. A few pieces were mispackaged and they air freighted them too me from Australia, so my install was delayed. Hope to get back on it in the coming days.
Please keep us updated. I plan on buying their KPMMUS1500PWM-18-LHD PWM controlled kit. I asked my tuner and he said he sees no reason it wouldn't work with E85 by reading the description/specs for the kit. The KPM representative emailed me saying that kit would easily handle E85 at 800-850whp utilizing the Stock/OEM fuel line. I would get it sooner and install but I am just now doing the 6000rpm street Data Log and want to run it for a bit before switching.
Sponsored