Sponsored

Anyone lower their Mach 1 HP?

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Saw a pic my wife showed me on FB last night, not sure if he's a member here or not. (I don't have FB lol)

FJG HP on Apex wheels and lowered and I can't get it out of my head.

Roads aren't too bad around here where I live as far as potholes and such. Really has me on the fence about lowering mine.

I guess I need some more pictures and thoughts!

Thanks!
Sponsored

gorditas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
If you are actually going to drive it, I don't see how you could lower it without committing to taking off the lower front spoiler. I'm already contemplating taking mine off at "standard" ride height because it is so easy to scrape entering and exiting businesses, like the gas station. I try and go slow, and at an angle, but you don't always have a choice.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Lowering the HP is a track only setup most places I've driven. The front splitter scrapes quite often as it is, I can't imagine it would last long, if you lower the car in the real world.

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
If you are actually going to drive it, I don't see how you could lower it without committing to taking off the lower front spoiler. I'm already contemplating taking mine off at "standard" ride height because it is so easy to scrape entering and exiting businesses, like the gas station. I try and go slow, and at an angle, but you don't always have a choice.
You don't know low until you've a corvette. My previous ride a C5 was scraping everything. Have to like slant to get into a parking lot from a main road, or exiting places at an angle.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
You don't know low until you've a corvette. My previous ride a C5 was scraping everything. Have to like slant to get into a parking lot from a main road, or exiting places at an angle.
I can't use my driveway, and you should see all the battle scars on the lower spliter. This thing would make a great snow plow if it had 4 wheel drive. :sunglasses:

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Minimal scrape with stock ride height and splitter. Once you learn to angle you are good BUT having said that if I lowered it I would need to learn some skills from the hella flush ricer crowd.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Mines not lowered, yet. I am strongly considering steeda dual rate springs, believe it drops the HP .5 or .75 I don’t/haven’t scraped yet. To answer you question you should be able to find several M1’s lowered with some savvy searching

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I'm fairly certain a few people on this forum have swapped out factory HP springs for the Steeda Dual Rate springs which does lower the car slightly.

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Mines not lowered, yet. I am strongly considering steeda dual rate springs, believe it drops the HP .5 or .75 I don’t/haven’t scraped yet. To answer you question you should be able to find several M1’s lowered with some savvy searching
Thats for non HP. They don't drop HP cars that much. Id guess its probably closer to 1/4 inch. I started a ride hight thread. But no one with dual rates has posted yet. It would be great if you could share.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Palacios289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clemente
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Looks tighter than an a virgin. Any rubbing? I'd love to know the ride hight.
I can measure later today.

zero rubbing. I am running SVE PP2 wheels 19x11 all around. 305 front 325 rear.

front camber is set at -2.5.