Sponsored

Anyone know what this switch is for under the dash?

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Found this switch on a UK GT under the driver side (RHS) dashboard.

anyone know what it is for pls? Cant find any reference to it

thanks in advance
Pretty sure that switch is for the Hellfire missiles mounted behind the headlights. Great for clearing traffic or obstructions on the road. We Americans don't mess around! :paddle:

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Yep, I launched mine at this asshole for not dimming his lights behind me.

RubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT 6MT, Ruby Red with Ceramic Interior
This was taken from page 140 in the UK Mustang Owners Manual regarding how you reset your fuel pump shut-off. I also tried a search for gr3b-63044f09-a, no hits. Unable to find anything that resembles it under my dash both left and right side.

In the event of a moderate to severe collision, this vehicle includes a fuel pump shut-off feature that stops the flow of fuel to the engine. Not every impact will cause a shut-off.
Should your vehicle shut off after a collision, you may restart your vehicle. For vehicles equipped with a push button start system:
1. Press the START/STOP button to switch off the ignition.
2. Press the brake pedal and press the START/STOP button to switch on the ignition.
3. Remove your foot from the brake or clutch pedal and press the START/STOP button to switch off the ignition.
4. Press the brake or clutch pedal and the START/STOP button, or switch on the ignition only by pressing the START/STOP button without pressing the brake or clutch pedal. Both ways re-enable the fuel system.
Note: When you try to restart your vehicle after a fuel shutoff, the vehicle makes sure that various systems are safe to restart. Once your vehicle determines that the systems are safe, then the vehicle will allow you to restart.
Note: In the event that your vehicle does not restart after your third attempt, contact an authorized dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited: