Sponsored

Anyone know differences between MRR M600 and P51?

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Hmmm. Not sure how Carlos is in the wrong by saying that a customer will be taken care of when he contacts the MRR? If you bought them and had them painted by someone other than in house at MRR that’s not MRRs fault yet some of you are making it out to be or put it on MRR for bad customer relations. If the week was purchase me through an authorized dealer and you are i. The system it looks as though you won’t have any problems. Again that’s how almost all businesses work and again Carlos gets crap? I don’t have any of these wheels i have stock ones. I have yet to make up my mind but the customer service i have see On this forum from MRR and wheel distributors who sell MRR has been outstanding. If someone has a question they ask and get an answer. And again why are people talking about shit they know nothing about.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I went with P51 101RFs and would do it all over again if I had to. Customer service has been excellent and the fitment ... it literally speaks for itself! /Users/caribbeanlegend/Downloads/reardrv00.jpg
/Users/caribbeanlegend/Downloads/frontdrv00.jpg

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
That does look good. What drop and tire you running?

Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Hmmm. Not sure how Carlos is in the wrong by saying that a customer will be taken care of when he contacts the MRR? If you bought them and had them painted by someone other than in house at MRR that’s not MRRs fault yet some of you are making it out to be or put it on MRR for bad customer relations. If the week was purchase me through an authorized dealer and you are i. The system it looks as though you won’t have any problems. Again that’s how almost all businesses work and again Carlos gets crap? I don’t have any of these wheels i have stock ones. I have yet to make up my mind but the customer service i have see On this forum from MRR and wheel distributors who sell MRR has been outstanding. If someone has a question they ask and get an answer. And again why are people talking about shit they know nothing about.
My issues were from mrr's powdering even though ti was suggested they were done after by someone else. Right now I have had contact with Carlos and i think that we have found a decent solution. Even though it will still cost me a little extra, i think in the end it should be satisfactory. I will update here on hwo it ends up but so far speaking to carlos has healped.

OP
OP

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
[MENTION=16308]Souldriver[/MENTION] good to see it's being worked out

[MENTION=29401]carlos[/MENTION] just send me the quote already :)

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Trying to figure it what aspect ratio i wanna run. Looks like 35 is what I’m gonna do. I have 40 on my stocks but with the drop i will have 2” i think 35 is the better option

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Man id love to see both sets of wheels same finish side by side.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
^^^^ this. Maybe one of the wheel shops can take a photo of the two.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I'm running a set of M600's on the street, track and auto-x and couldn't be happier. I requested a custom paint color (not powdercoat) and [MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION] took care of me in a timely manner.

37410646481_44d2b6739a_b.jpg

37410646971_2dc2836865_b.jpg

OP
OP

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Thanks Todd

Your experience with the M600s was a key influence in my decision to go with them, particularly the fact that you compete on them without issue. With luck they'll be in Australia by the end of the week.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Thanks Todd

Your experience with the M600s was a key influence in my decision to go with them, particularly the fact that you compete on them without issue. With luck they'll be in Australia by the end of the week.
Best of luck getting them delivered and mounted up:thumbsup: When you do, post a pic!:cheers:

Racerbox77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra
I just received my P51 wheels. They look great and were shipped quickly and packaged safely.
I have only one complaint. That is both rear wheels had high Roadforce. And when on the balancer I could see the outer edge of the rim was not equal in width. Hard to explain but we did get the Roadforce to about 16 lbs and for the rear it should be fine. The fronts were almost perfect and required very little weight to balance. I will add though that some of the roadforce or maybe all could be from the tires (Toyo R888r).

I love how concave they are and how light they are. The offsets are perfect and the factory PP center caps fit in them.
Sponsored