Anyone keeping 18 inch wheel size?

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I never understand the idea of going larger than 18 or Max- 19 inch rims. Anyone keeping the stock 18 inch size and getting custom rims? If so can you post pics? I'm getting the 18 inch foundry rims and idont want to have to pay more for larger tires so should I change I'm keeping the same size.. Of course first I'm getting winter tires for next year ( mine won't be here until late March/April )
Sponsored

Max57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 1957 Chevy BelAir
Regarding the 18" wheels.

I'll be ordering the Ecoboost Premium with the PP. I love everything about the Performance Package, except the 19" wheels. I plan to put the 18" wheels that come with the Premium on the car as soon as I can find a set from possibly swapping with another owner, or buying a set. My priority is ride comfort over performance and personally, I like the look of the 18" wheels over the 19s.

jlmoya88

Fucking A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Gray Premium Ecoboost
Yes! I love my 18s. Anything bigger than that is too big plus heavier. Do we really want heavier wheels on an already heavy car? I will get aftermarket 18x9 of course I want it to be lighter than my premium magnetic wheels

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I never understand the idea of going larger than 18 or Max- 19 inch rims. Anyone keeping the stock 18 inch size and getting custom rims? If so can you post pics? I'm getting the 18 inch foundry rims and idont want to have to pay more for larger tires so should I change I'm keeping the same size.. Of course first I'm getting winter tires for next year ( mine won't be here until late March/April )
if your going to use the 18" setup and want something light and good I would recommend something like the Forgstar CF5 or even the TSW wheels is a good choice.

Yes! I love my 18s. Anything bigger than that is too big plus heavier. Do we really want heavier wheels on an already heavy car? I will get aftermarket 18x9 of course I want it to be lighter than my premium magnetic wheels
Rotory forged is the way to go brotha !

Let me know if I can help

I'll be ordering the Ecoboost Premium with the PP. I love everything about the Performance Package, except the 19" wheels. I plan to put the 18" wheels that come with the Premium on the car as soon as I can find a set from possibly swapping with another owner, or buying a set. My priority is ride comfort over performance and personally, I like the look of the 18" wheels over the 19s.
same thing brotha you want to rock rotory forged lighter stronger and not expensive what so ever and you can get them in 18s

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2

I actually want the black wheels from the EB PP, and have the 18" Machined Magnetic on mine. If you get your car, and are still interested on a trade, and maybe some cash, let me know.

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
If you ain't riding on 30 inch wheels, you ain't riding a Mustang:

FireHive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang

Hey man, i have 18's that come with the 401 package for the V6

If you are interested, i'll happy swap them with yours :)

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
18"s don't just look right....tad too small.

19" are the perfect size for this car.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
I was originally going to downsize to 18s but this is a street car, and the fender arches are just enormous. So 19s it is.

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
I would love to stick with 18" but they would have to look the same as the GT PP wheels.
For some reason those wheels just look perfect to me.
Anybody seen the same style in 18"?

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
What is your budget and plans for the car?

The HRE FF15's are incredibly nice! Forgestar CF5's aren't a bad option either.

With the Ecoboost 14's PP brakes you can run any Forgestar that are available in 18's as well!

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I am. Because the budget said to! What I really want is a set of the 19" 50th appearance package wheels. Just no extra cash to spend that much money on something that is working fine.
Sponsored