Sponsored

Anyone else waiting to order a 2016?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Yeh $38k out the door won't happen on that setup. That's well under Xplan/invoice and they still need to charge destination, tax, registration/plates, etc. Sounds like they are going to bait and switch you.
Realistically if someone offered that setup for $39-40k OTD I'd seriously listen but I have yet to find a dealer that would offer anything better than $41500 OTD (that's with X-plan or Invoice pricing). I'm not spending more than $40k on this car so that's why I'd remove 401a for a 2016 to get it under $40k if I have to. But a 2015 that has all options I want for that price may be worth forgoing SYNC 3.
Sponsored

aiiye

The Guy From The Thing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I am waiting for 2016 to order. Nothing to do with Sync 3, I think MFT looks better and I like the ability to change backgrounds.

But... No one, I mean no one has a Mustang the way I want it or even remotely close in my area. I want the Recaros Red/line interior with PP, 401a and pretty much every option minus voice nav and adaptive cruise. I could even see myself in a 400a with Recaros red line interior.

No one has any mustangs with Recaros and red line interior. SO I will be ordering mine. Oh wait there is one, in CO, it has 600 miles on it.

Which leads me to a story how Ford said they would sell me a mustang at invoice, and then put a piece of paper in front of me showing 50k for the only Recaro Redline interior around, talking them down to 800 over invoice, they refused x-plan, etc.

Shook hands, went to get the car, and it was filthy, scratches everywhere, dirt inside the car. and 600 miles on the clock. I tore the paper up asked to be taken to my car, and told em I will never do business with them again. Moved on to another Ford dealer, and we have a X-Plan price and order waiting to happen as soon as 2016 are available. Cool Story bro.
Where was this at?