Sponsored

Anyone else waiting months on Project 6GR wheels?

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Ordered in late May, told July, then strung along and now it's September. They charged my card for a product 3 months ago and I still don't have it. I'm actually starting to wonder if I should just charge these back before that window closes..
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
They’re really good wheels, but I wouldn’t blame you for cancelling. They shouldn’t charge your card until the ship (IMHO), at least not that far ahead of shipping.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Ordered in late May, told July, then strung along and now it's September. They charged my card for a product 3 months ago and I still don't have it. I'm actually starting to wonder if I should just charge these back before that window closes..
Call them and tell them to reverse the charge until they are ready to ship or you will put the charge in dispute with your CC company.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Sometimes it does take a while, I’m sure covid doesn’t help. When I ordered some trueforged wheels a few years ago, it took almost 4 months to get and I had to pay up front.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah they aren’t a high volume item so production happens once and a while and they’re a bit at the mercy of the factory’s production hold ups too.

Sponsored

Birrdd_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt
If you haven't gotten your wheels yet it's because they received the incorrect shipment this past week. I also ordered my set back in May and they came in gloss black when I ordered satin graphite. However, I finally got my wheels last week. So if you're getting the run around that's probably the issue. You waited this long I would hold strong you'll love the wheels once you actually get them.

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
I placed an order on August 3rd and was told 2-3 weeks. I finally received them this week. 2 of them arrived on Tuesday and the other 2 yesterday. I was getting frustrated at the lack of communication and no real answer as to why the delay. Don't tell me 2-3 weeks if that is not gonna happen.

However I got them mounted last night and love them!

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
The Project 6GR wheels are currently on a nation wide back order due to the High demand. Our container usually arrives loaded with 600-800 wheels. Every container is usually sold out before arrival that is the reason we charge our customers a deposit to reserve a set on the container. They'll definitely be worth the wait! Any cancellations please email [email protected].
Please email me at [email protected] with your full name so I can add some extra goodies in your package.
We do have 4 containers arriving by the end of December.
Go here for more details:
https://project6gr.com/10-01-pre-order-container-shipping-updates-from-project-6gr-wheels/
Sponsored