Sponsored

Anyone else pulling their Mustang out of storage this week?

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Isn’t Miami in Florida? Sorry I’m just an ignorant Canadian and thought you get like almost no snow and for us nice weather in the winter. I just picked up my mustang last week and somehow we got 15 cm of snow and a bunch of freezing rain yesterday. So my car is out but not driveable at the moment lol
Pretty sure he means Michigan lol.
Sponsored

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Never fully hibernated mine, but it did go several weeks between small trips when the salt levels were satisfactorily low. and next week looks pretty good for blowing away the cobwebs! I even got the mower out of storage on Tuesday! Spring is here... or have I just given it the kiss of death...

ay1820

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Pulled mine out last week. Roads around here still have a lot of sand/salt, but I decided to have a different outlook this year and not worry so much. Last year, I only put 2,000 miles on my Mustang because I was so worried about letting a drop of rain hit it.

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Living in Central Florida, we don’t store our cars. We drive topless year round here.

What's funny is I don't mind storing it, and when I remove the cover each spring it's like opening a present, or seeing a long lost friend again.

Sounds odd, I know, but not sure I'd want to drive it year round, it's my summer fun toy.

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I hear ya.

This year, as much as I just want to get it out and drive, I’ve come to terms that I NEED to get my idle misfire and hesitation issues fixed before I start putting miles on and get busy with it.

So first things first. Solve my issues then enjoy! I didn’t make any track rentals last year because of the issues so this year I want everything sorted so I can hit up the track without fear.

Same as in the other steering wheel thread. I am convinced I want one now. BUT, I’ve come to the conclusion of not buying anything that I “want” until I get the “need” fixed lol.

I should really take off collision insurance for the winter when I put it away. But I always have these grandiose thoughts of getting the car out during the winter if the weather cooperates. It never does…

CRS77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Bringing it home this weekend.

ay1820

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
What's funny is I don't mind storing it, and when I remove the cover each spring it's like opening a present, or seeing a long lost friend again.

Sounds odd, I know, but not sure I'd want to drive it year round, it's my summer fun toy.
I can relate to that!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I should really take off collision insurance for the winter when I put it away. But I always have these grandiose thoughts of getting the car out during the winter if the weather cooperates. It never does…
Same except after the supercharger install, even during "good weather" days in the winter, the back end was looser than a virgin on prom night

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Same except after the supercharger install, even during "good weather" days in the winter, the back end was looser than a virgin on prom night
Before I got rid of my Pzero Nero tires 2 weeks ago mine was looser than a $20 hooker on crack! :)

Reactions: MCS

Sponsored

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Yep 2 days ago
20220708_124413.jpg

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
I've been driving my car this whole brutal AZ winter (kidding) but I just got my right arm out of a sling yesterday so I can actually bang gears again which makes it feel like I just pulled it out of storage for the first time in 7 weeks. Does that count?

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
Took off the cover and drove it on Sunday. Four months of storage...

CUL8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT vert. PP1, 401A, AE, 6spd, ESS G2/G3
Dropped the battery in mine last night and fired her up for the first time since last fall. Looking forward to a rip this coming four day weekend!

Enjoy your pony's and Easter all!

John

kmetz77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Conv. 16 Cadi SRX 18 Cadi XT5
Our XT5 was in an accident a month ago. Sitting at a light a woman ran a red doing 60, nailed a pickup crossing the intersection, and sent the pickup into the Cadillac. Waiting for the body shop to get it in, so took the mustang out of storage a month ago. Had to drive the SRX a few times when we had snow/hail, but I can't say I was upset to get the Mustang on the road sooner than planned. Next week weather in NW Indiana should be warm enough to put the top down for the 1st time this season. XT5 should go into the shop on 4/25 to start repairs to the front end, but reall doesn't matter since I'll be using the Mustang until fall!!
Sponsored