Sponsored

Anyone else having a long wait from PBD?

iTzAdren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition Orange S550
Is anyone else trying to get a remote tune from PBD? I have a stage 2 whipple car with no tune, so as you could imagine it can't run and it was my daily. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues, I'm sure they are busy but they have had my drive and WOT logs for 8 days and I can't seem to get anything back.
Sponsored

nate-roth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Wow bro that sucks, way too long of a wait without communication on why. Im kind of confused on on why you have no tune.. What are your logs from? Anyways customer service is king and can make a business owner a king or without they might become just another pawn, Hopefully they get you taken care of asap.

OP
OP
iTzAdren

iTzAdren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition Orange S550
Wow bro that sucks, way too long of a wait without communication on why. Im kind of confused on on why you have no tune.. What are your logs from? Anyways customer service is king and can make a business owner a king or without they might become just another pawn, Hopefully they get you taken care of asap.
The tune they have me doing logs on doesn't idle right or seem to drive right I've been waiting on revisions of it for 8days now. I had lethal contact them because that's who I bought the tune from and they at least got him to my message about the pedal being soft but that's it

nate-roth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
The tune they have me doing logs on doesn't idle right or seem to drive right I've been waiting on revisions of it for 8days now. I had lethal contact them because that's who I bought the tune from and they at least got him to my message about the pedal being soft but that's it
Gotcha, that's really disappointing. Once again, mostly positive threads on this board about these guys but the complaints are fair too when valid like yours. The lack of communication is the most disappointing, the tune itself is probably just a mistake, that is probably pretty easy to fix on their end. Their is no doubt their tunes work well in general. I recently received an E85 file from a well known tuner that was great except he forgot to change the stoich values from 93 to E85- it was a tad on the lean side on corn, lol

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Hope you get sorted soon. It sucks you have to post on top stang forum to get action though.

Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Hopefully they'll get you sorted soon, but they do great work. I'm much happier with them than I was with Lund. Even if the wait times are a little longer.

JackBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic base GT 6SP
am not boosted but ive had no issues getting a response from PBD for my tune revisions. usually i get'em next day because i can only log after work(after 5pm) but during the day if i have questions its usually pretty fast response. even after getting a E85 tune its usually pretty fast. hopefully they'll get you sorted out soon.

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Oh yea, don't forget to check your spam folder. That happened to me.

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully they'll get you sorted soon, but they do great work. I'm much happier with them than I was with Lund. Even if the wait times are a little longer.
Just curious, what made you happier with PBD?

Sponsored
OP
OP
iTzAdren

iTzAdren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition Orange S550
Well got it all sorted out and damn does it run like a dream

Jwh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Gotcha, that's really disappointing. Once again, mostly positive threads on this board about these guys but the complaints are fair too when valid like yours. The lack of communication is the most disappointing, the tune itself is probably just a mistake, that is probably pretty easy to fix on their end. Their is no doubt their tunes work well in general. I recently received an E85 file from a well known tuner that was great except he forgot to change the stoich values from 93 to E85- it was a tad on the lean side on corn, lol
What was it reading at before it was fixed?

ckendri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Glad you got it worked out. I’ve never had anything but extremely fast service from PBD. I’ve had 4 tunes over the past year with them, and I think the longest wait was about 16 hours. Quickest was when I asked for a tune update, and got it in 45 minutes. Great service!

Side note: VMP is good too. I use them as well, and I know they are doing a lot to build their tune department. They’ve made a few hires in the last year, so they seem committed to quality customer service.

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Just curious, what made you happier with PBD?
More detailed responses and honest responses. Plus I was burning up 02 sensors none stop with a 93 tune from Lund and they wouldn't give me any ideas, let alone look at some logs unless I paid them more money. My race gas tune ran the exact same as my 93 tune. The logs looked almost exactly the same too.

My 93 tune to 100 octane tune with PBD is a pretty substantial difference. I was extremely surprised.
Sponsored