Sponsored

Anyone else have this problem with diode dynamics led side marker

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
[MENTION=9987]Diode Dynamics[/MENTION] any discount/coupon codes for ordering a set of these?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Slyfox

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
Got a question for You guys that have received your replacements. When did order them and when did you receive them. Been waiting for over a month and have sent 2 e-mails to DD and each time they reply 1 to 2 week . Getting real frustrated!!

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Got a question for You guys that have received your replacements. When did order them and when did you receive them. Been waiting for over a month and have sent 2 e-mails to DD and each time they reply 1 to 2 week . Getting real frustrated!!
I was told initially they would ship mine the following week. Ended up being 3-4 weeks before I received them though.

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm sorry, I'm very surprised to hear that, as all emails are replied to on a daily basis, usually more frequently than that. We are shipping the remainder of the replacement units out this week so you will have your set very soon- thanks!

OP
OP
Slyfox

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nick, I think you misunderstood what I meant or I didn't say it right .The reply to my e-mail was answered quickly. the 1 to 2 weeks was what I was told for shipping to me (sorry for the confusion) Thanks for the ship update and customer service, I know that you are trying had to get this rignht:hail:

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Nick, I think you misunderstood what I meant or I didn't say it right .The reply to my e-mail was answered quickly. the 1 to 2 weeks was what I was told for shipping to me (sorry for the confusion) Thanks for the ship update and customer service, I know that you are trying had to get this rignht:hail:
Oh, I see! Yes, unfortunately our production team is taking much longer than we anticipated to get them all completed, mainly because they are really taking their time to pressure test each one. You should get a shipping email very soon! Thanks for your patience!

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
I just got mine in the mail. It's a monsoon here so I'm going to wait until a nice, bright, warm day, and DRY day to install mine! Ordered the smoked, first time receiving these. Fingers crossed!

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Its been 2 weeks and a day since I got my email saying they would ship in 1 to 2 weeks and I have heard nothing since, nor any tracking numbers..

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I received my replacement set on Saturday. Technically, they may have been delivered a day or two earlier but I was really sick and didn't leave my condo to come down to the lobby. Hoping to get them in today.

I also need to check my email for a response from DD as I didn't seem to see a return label in the box for the defective ones. In any case, they took care of it as promised. Just hoping these new ones are good to go for a long time! Thanks DD!

OP
OP
Slyfox

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my replacements today and installed them. They are working great so far. The month and a half wait was worth it. Hopefully no more problems,Thanks for the good customer service DD Team.

Sponsored

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Just noticed last night that my lights have a few leds out as well. Very frustrating but nice to see diode dynamics standing behind their product. Email sent for a replacement set!

Ambrotos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Package
I saw this thread last night and emailed them this morning. Corey responded by noon, told me the info I needed to provide if I got them from outside vendor (CJPP invoice screen capture) and verified shipping address. Very professional and quick to respond. The service provided alone will let me keep buying and recommend to friends to buy their items, even if there were some hiccups.

If more places provided service like Corey did and stand by their products by recreating better ones to fix the issues, I would be out of a lot of money. I don't mind a short time frame to get better produced items that look as sharp as these do. Besides, I'd rather people look at my break lights!

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
I saw this thread last night and emailed them this morning. Corey responded by noon, told me the info I needed to provide if I got them from outside vendor (CJPP invoice screen capture) and verified shipping address. Very professional and quick to respond. The service provided alone will let me keep buying and recommend to friends to buy their items, even if there were some hiccups.

If more places provided service like Corey did and stand by their products by recreating better ones to fix the issues, I would be out of a lot of money. I don't mind a short time frame to get better produced items that look as sharp as these do. Besides, I'd rather people look at my break lights!
Wow that's amazing, I am now even more confident to continue buying stuff from them.if a company can stand behind their products, fix the issues and still providing exceptional customer service. That's all I need from a vendor.
It automatically developes a rapport with customers.
I am glad I bought most of LEDs for our cars from them.

Well done Corey, I have dealt with you and I can vouch for the services you provide.

Last edited:

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I just received my 3rd set. Hopefully no problems this time because I really like how these look.

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So far so good on this set. They sent me both sides this time. Also looked like they are using different LEDs. The line of light is very smooth now compared to before you used to be able to kinda see individual LEDs.
Sponsored