Sponsored

Anyone added a 50th anniv emblem to the tail panel on their 2015?

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
Was it a real Mach 1 ?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. 🤣
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Looks like the OP has a 15 so it is a 50th anniversary car. The emblem is fine.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
The only people that will care are in this forum. No one on the street will know any different. You will probably never accidentally come across another M6G member. Do what ever you want.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The only people that will care are in this forum. No one on the street will know any different. You will probably never accidentally come across another M6G member. Do what ever you want.
I agree. It is your car do what you want and if someone doesn’t like it tell them to make the payments and you will change it otherwise suck it.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Please yourself, not others (unless you're married to them).
Mine is only an Ecoboost:
03.jpg

I have added GT350 fenders, hood, front bumper cover and stripes... I like the looks and it's my car.

Enjoy your mods............... nice bell-bottoms too!

Last edited:
OP
OP
burrpenick

burrpenick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Was it a real Mach 1 ?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. 🤣
OK guys, how about some real entertainment and maybe a little enlightenment too? I wont worry too much about your ribbing me for wanting some 50th anniv side emblems on my 2015 Mustang (1965-2020=50), but I am disappointed that some of you tech guys cant print something similar to the FORD 40th Anniversary emblem for me.
Long story on the "Mach' as I called it! Yes thats a '71 and Im sure you PC guys can figure out that Im getting up there. What a beautiful car w/it's Forest green paint, silver graphics, and gorgeous leather shade vinyl interior. The instrument cluster was really cool for its time- including the center stack! It also had a true fold down rear seat that had a panel that opened into the trunk. Think. It was rolled over by the original owner in less than 5k miles from new, and it was a really stripped down BASE Mach one- that means it had a 302/2V with/210HP, plus the standard 3 speed manual (floor mounted shifter), 2.79/open rear end, and NO PS/PB or A/C. I worked part time/summers in a shop where we fixed it (note I said fix, not replacing stuff)- we jacked the roof back up, smoothed it out and called it a day- and yes, it looked tremendous, we KNEW how to do this stuff...
Thus begun my life long involvement w/cars! We painted it one more time (after the initial fix) in the 2 years that I owned it- something about dancing on the roof as I recall(I was young and had a lot of fun). Anyway, it was actually pretty fast. Maybe it was being factory fresh and maybe my driving/shifting pretty hard helped, but it did well street racing, only mods were dual Thrush mufflers stuck onto the hacksawed off exhaust pipes right under the drivers feet (later run out the back after the noise became a little harsh) and traction bars- yes, they were needed, the wheel hop was terrible! Trivia: Back in the dark days of the early 70's, you could NOT buy a partial graphics/stripe kit - it was all or none, and the aftermkt was not up to speed just yet, so the car had different visuals at different times.

OP
OP
burrpenick

burrpenick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Having a 2015 doesn’t make it a anniversary addition
Making it an anniv edition was never in my mind- Im not even sure FORD put any emblems on the FENDER for the ones they sold? Im sure YOU do though, help us out. I just want something to break up the SOLID sides and the 50th Annv idea came to my mind.

OP
OP
burrpenick

burrpenick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
I agree. It is your car do what you want and if someone doesn’t like it tell them to make the payments and you will change it otherwise suck it.
Sorry, no payments.......can I tell them something else?

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I have added GT350 fenders, hood, front bumper cover and stripes... I like the looks and it's my car.
As long as you don't sell it as a real Shelby all is good.

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is the 50th anniversary appearance package. I had the rear emblem fall off and luckily it happened on my driveway. I bought some epoxy and cemented it back in place. I've been considering buying another decklid panel and keeping this one inside.

OP
OP
burrpenick

burrpenick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Please yourself, not others (unless you're married to them).
Mine is only an Ecoboost:
03.jpg

Enjoy your mods............... nice bell-bottoms too!
Since its an OLD picture and you cannot make things out too well: had my gal pal sew a 'MACH 1' patch on the sun visor, also note the white PUMA shoes, and the common Hibiscus Flowered T shirt from where else, Myrtle Beach SC!

OP
OP
burrpenick

burrpenick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Mine is the 50th anniversary appearance package. I had the rear emblem fall off and luckily it happened on my driveway. I bought some epoxy and cemented it back in place. I've been considering buying another decklid panel and keeping this one inside.
Mindo 389 (is that 389 the engine you had in your GTO?). Since you have what some here say is the real deal, it looks like the fenders just have 5.0- and any OFFICIAL Anniv cars must have had to included the V8. So the only mention of the 50th is the back panel emblem?
Sponsored