Anybody know this R?

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
You guys are missing out as long as you find safe parking, which is nearly impossible. I've taken my car there only a couple times (I work there) but it's pretty fun even though you're driving slowly and freaked out about the crazy ass drivers there.

But the sounds echoing all over the buildings is...indescribable. It makes me feel like a teenager because it's so obnoxiously loud that you can't help but laugh. Last time I went some lady yelled and called me an asshole but a few of the cars next to me rolled down their windows, pulled out their phones, and gave thumbs up. I'd say 80% of the people loved it. The rest deserved it.

We should plan a cruise with a whole bunch of us through the City one day...

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
You guys are missing out as long as you find safe parking, which is nearly impossible. I've taken my car there only a couple times (I work there) but it's pretty fun even though you're driving slowly and freaked out about the crazy ass drivers there.

But the sounds echoing all over the buildings is...indescribable. It makes me feel like a teenager because it's so obnoxiously loud that you can't help but laugh. Last time I went some lady yelled and called me an asshole but a few of the cars next to me rolled down their windows, pulled out their phones, and gave thumbs up. I'd say 80% of the people loved it. The rest deserved it.

I’ve done cruises to and through Frisco. It always ends up like Kurt Russel in Escape From LA. Traffic and trying to keep a group of cars together is a nightmare. Not to mention parking together.

With that said, let’s do it!

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I haven't taken my across the bridge yet but I would love hear it getting on the lower deck coming out of the city!...oh and the tunnels!

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
Must be from out of town. I would never park my R on the street in Frisco.
You guys are missing out as long as you find safe parking, which is nearly impossible.
I drove my 350R to the city last week and spent the night. But before I did, I checked the hotel parking situation and confirmed it was safe and I preferred self-parking instead of valet. It turned out there was a single, totally isolated spot in front of the hotel lobby, with lights and camera on it. When I arrived, nobody was in that spot. I parked and confirmed with the hotel staff that it was available for guests. It was perfect!

LMFAO. I'd do it.
Sponsored