Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Calling him Trump a crook throws the D's an unwarranted bone. He has been IRS audited every year for over a decade and nothing ever filed by the IRS. And we are talking not one IRS agent, but a freaking phalanx of agents. I try to imagine running a complex corporation with 10 million pages of contradictory tax law knowing you have multiple IRS agents continuously reviewing your actions, making the MSM look like drooling idiots IS easy in comparison.
I would concur that DT has been scrutinized far more than any other recent Presidents, but to say he's squeaky clean would be a stretch as well.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Giving customers a reason not to buy your product is generally considered a bad thing.
Yes, businesses should definitely allow their employees to bring their politics, religion and whatever ideas they might hold, no matter how crazy or divisive, to the workplace.
Are you even serious?

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I would concur that DT has been scrutinized far more than any other recent Presidents, but to say he's squeaky clean would be a stretch as well.
No, he has his faults, but I try and imagine someone else taking on a MSM that is 98% negative and I can't think of anyone. The biggest favor Trump may have done for the American public is to show them just how craven the MSM really is.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
No, he has his faults, but I try and imagine someone else taking on a MSM that is 98% negative and I can't think of anyone. The biggest favor Trump may have done for the American public is to show them just how craven the MSM really is.
Still waiting to know what ruler you are referring to.