Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Let's be honest. You should see a 60 minutes piece on something like that.. world news tonight or CBS evening news. Not BBC, or some esoteric cnn site no one would find.
You probably would if the photo was genuine.

Make no mistake, there IS a news story to be had (as per the links I shared) but it is NOT as per the photo, which was taken on Aug. 13, 2018, in Zurich, Switzerland and not Germany.

I had hoped that Weatherman might do a reverse image search or maybe a quick google to check some facts but seemingly that wasn’t going to happen which is pretty consistent with his position on CC/AGW.
“I’m a skeptic” lol. No sir, you are NOT a skeptic.
Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

Make no mistake, there IS a news story to be had (as per the links I shared) but it is NOT as per the photo, which was taken on Aug. 13, 2018, in Zurich, Switzerland and not Germany.

I had hoped that Weatherman might do a reverse image search or maybe a quick google to check some facts but seemingly that wasn’t going to happen which is pretty consistent with his position on CC/AGW.
So the photo is old but the protests did happen?

If that is the case it definitely was not reported by the MSM here in the US.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So the photo is old but the protests did happen?

If that is the case it definitely was not reported by the MSM here in the US.
The protest DID happen but not in the numbers being shown in the picture from 2018..
As always, be sceptical of ALL sources.
Edit: according to media sources, anti-Vaxxers made up a good portion of the numbers.
Not sure if that’s true but it’s hardly beyond the realm of possibility.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Let's be honest. You should see a 60 minutes piece on something like that.. world news tonight or CBS evening news. Not BBC, or some esoteric cnn site no one would find.
er the BBC is the news channel in the UK broadcast here and throughout the world - BBC World Service?? WWII - planning the invasion of Europe with the local resistance - ring any bells ???? It is not some backwater broadcast from a shed channel. The protests weather man talks about were well documented as were the Italian Health Workers turning their backs on the visiting Government officials a month or so ago. We aint happy about the lockdown etc and this weekend with some hot weather coming expect to more trouble at the beach towns esp in England. Difference is our daily death figures and our daily infection figures, go compare with the US see how well they stack up.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
er the BBC is the news channel in the UK broadcast here and throughout the world - BBC World Service?? WWII - planning the invasion of Europe with the local resistance - ring any bells ???? It is not some backwater broadcast from a shed channel. The protests weather man talks about were well documented as were the Italian Health Workers turning their backs on the visiting Government officials a month or so ago. We aint happy about the lockdown etc and this weekend with some hot weather coming expect to more trouble at the beach towns esp in England. Difference is our daily death figures and our daily infection figures, go compare with the US see how well they stack up.
Regardless of their history, reputation and your disappointment, most people in the United States do not get their news from BBC.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Get an air conditioner and join the club. No one else is happy either.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Regardless of their history, reputation and your disappointment, most people in the United States do not get their news from BBC.
but saying no one can find the BBC is misleading or maybe indicative of how insular the US folks have become?
Get an air conditioner and join the club. No one else is happy either.
air conditioning? Have you been to Scotland lol. Open windows are fine for the 4 days a year it gets too hot.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

Keep running your mouth Bucky, gives me a smile every morning.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020...-against-coronavirus-restrictions-photos.html

N4CCQG7EKVDTNLTPBSBZITA37Y.jpg

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
The measurements in Germany are very mild. You can go out with friends and family, go on holiday, work, restaurants, and cafes, go to the lake, etc. But these people still complain and hold up signs like 'corona, false alarm' and 'we are being forced to wear a muzzle.'

No way an older generation coming out of the suffering of the world war, would have been in such an uproar about really sensible measures to prevent death in the population. It seems to be mainly the people who have had it too good for too long that can't take one simple hardship and it's pathetic.

They're a victim of their own success with the virus it would seem, it makes people believe it is less real and harmful than it is.

Prevention paradox, if the disaster doesn't happen a population could think the risk never existed. Basically, if people aren't dropping dead next to you all the time does a pandemic even exist? These fools are no smarter than flat earthers.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
And literally nothing makes me smile more than proving you wrong, over and over again.
Why don’t you go back to the ORIGINAL image you posted, which is the one I was objecting to specifically?

Even when corrected you’re unable to see where you’ve fucked up. Genius.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...doesnt-show-covid-19-protest-crowd-germany-i/

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...tests/65-97c09347-cb0e-4de2-be1e-e5a82a6786e4

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...t-coronavirus-protest-in-berlin-idUSKCN24Z24M

And lastly, according to the Australian Associated Press, it was anti-vaxxer’s and right-wingtards who made up the bulk of the group. Cos it’s all about freedom and shit..
https://www.aap.com.au/photo-of-hug...de-its-from-a-famous-swiss-dance-music-party/

I’m more interested in where the hell you get your news from to be entirely honest.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
And literally nothing makes me smile more than proving you wrong, over and over again.
Why don’t you go back to the ORIGINAL image you posted, which is the one I was objecting to specifically?

Even when corrected you’re unable to see where you’ve fucked up. Genius.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...doesnt-show-covid-19-protest-crowd-germany-i/

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...tests/65-97c09347-cb0e-4de2-be1e-e5a82a6786e4

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...t-coronavirus-protest-in-berlin-idUSKCN24Z24M

And lastly, according to the Australian Associated Press, it was anti-vaxxer’s and right-wingtards who made up the bulk of the group. Cos it’s all about freedom and shit..
https://www.aap.com.au/photo-of-hug...de-its-from-a-famous-swiss-dance-music-party/

I’m more interested in where the hell you get your news from to be entirely honest.
Ah Bucky, sucking on the MSM tit.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ah Bucky, sucking on the MSM tit.
You didn’t even click on the links I shared or attempt to do a reverse image search for yourself....brilliant.

You could just admit that you fucked up, but instead you’re choosing to double-down.
:clap:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's Switzerland not Germany...How do I know?...
My Version.jpg
Switzerland.jpg
and nothing to do with COVID.
Next minute you’ll be regarded as some sort of shill...
How can we be sure you’re not part of the MSM’s conspiracy to downplay the protests?