Any good machine shops in Phoenix??

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
Just like the title says... I’m looking for any reputable machine shops in the Phoenix area... experience with coyotes would be a major plus!

thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored

AMESmith87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp 50th pkg, 1985 Mustang GT, 2018 Super Crew F150 EB
Vehicle Showcase
Go talk to outlaw racing engines

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
awesome! Will do!

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Duffee Motorsports in North Phoenix. Brian has been building modulars and coyotes for years and has built several of my engines. He's 100% in house machine shop and a super honest guy. His number is 623-455-8188.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Duffee Motorsports in North Phoenix. Brian has been building modulars and coyotes for years and has built several of my engines. He's 100% in house machine shop and a super honest guy. His number is 623-455-8188.
that seems like another great option thank you!!!
Now I just need to decide which one to go with...

Sponsored

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Go talk to outlaw racing engines
DO NOT GO TO OUTLAW for engine work, sorry i have to budge in but man they have so many problems. Only thing they are good at is having things for sale at a short time notice.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
DO NOT GO TO OUTLAW for engine work, sorry i have to budge in but man they have so many problems. Only thing they are good at is having things for sale at a short time notice.
Thanks for the heads up. I’m assuming you’ve had a bad experience. They seem to have a pretty legit setup ... too bad not such a great reputation

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Thanks for the heads up. I’m assuming you’ve had a bad experience. They seem to have a pretty legit setup ... too bad not such a great reputation
Not myself but word spreads like wildfire when you constantly race and hear negative things coming out whenever a beautiful car comes out of there which is the unfortunate part.
A buddy of mine has outlaw heads on an LS and they didnt even last past 3 months on a simple NA setup.

I'd just advise from it, a gentleman sued the company as well because of extremely terrible work which was like 30k or so.
regardless go elsewhere, im just trying to protect a fellow AZ s550 guy lol.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
A
Not myself but word spreads like wildfire when you constantly race and hear negative things coming out whenever a beautiful car comes out of there which is the unfortunate part.
A buddy of mine has outlaw heads on an LS and they didnt even last past 3 months on a simple NA setup.

I'd just advise from it, a gentleman sued the company as well because of extremely terrible work which was like 30k or so.
appreciate it:like:

AMESmith87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp 50th pkg, 1985 Mustang GT, 2018 Super Crew F150 EB
Vehicle Showcase

I have first hand experience with one of their guys that put my procharger on my car. Not a single issue. Probably depends on who is doing the work there.

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
+1 for Brian
Sponsored