Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I have the Roush SC kit on my 18. Curious how it's going to be in the AZ summer myself.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
If its thurs-sat night they may just because they're DUI fishing down there, but not for an actual noise infraction.
I haven't seen any of that? I live less than 10 minutes southeast of Old Town and have never had an issue with anything other than those damned speed trap vans...

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I haven't seen any of that? I live less than 10 minutes southeast of Old Town and have never had an issue with anything other than those damned speed trap vans...
Thank god the cops there dont care one bit about exhaust... maybe its time to get catless headers before I move there :idea:

OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Thank god the cops there dont care one bit about exhaust... maybe its time to get catless headers before I move there :idea:
As long as you don't piss off your neighbors haha. When it gets cold here the cold starts can be brutal in the mornings.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
As long as you don't piss off your neighbors haha. When it gets cold here the cold starts can be brutal in the mornings.
I find cold starts on e here are a tad better. I still back into my garage and only open the door after its calmed down. But when I cycle in quarterly 91 its noticeably more brutal.

That is definitely one thing that sucks here is no 93 (91 ) and we don't have real e85 only flex fuel which is e54ish.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Wow thats crazy. So even if im having a little fun in downtown scottsdale and not short shifting the car, Scottsdale PD wont pull me over?
Well downtown Scottsdale is paved now, unlike when I moved here, BUT the speed limit downtown is currently 25 MPH IIRC so not that much fun to be had. I'm far from downtown and probably don't drive thru it even once a year.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Well downtown Scottsdale is paved now, unlike when I moved here, BUT the speed limit downtown is currently 25 MPH IIRC so not that much fun to be had. I'm far from downtown and probably don't drive thru it even once a year.
True. Same down on mill if that's the scene you're looking for. Hit up Wild Horse Pass (WHP) track or for wide open freeway, loop 303.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Got a Kenne Bell on mine but I’m probably too far south for you down here in Maricopa. And in regard to the roads, the roads out here are a dream compared to back east. Snow plows and salt tear up the roads and leave craters that pop tires and bend wheels pretty frequently. Most I’ve seen out here (347, 10, 101, 202, 60 and the 51) is just uneven pavement.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Got a Kenne Bell on mine but I’m probably too far south for you down here in Maricopa. And in regard to the roads, the roads out here are a dream compared to back east. Snow plows and salt tear up the roads and leave craters that pop tires and bend wheels pretty frequently. Most I’ve seen out here (347, 10, 101, 202, 60 and the 51) is just uneven pavement.
Unless you go down to Tucson. Streets are in pretty rough shape down there.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
What fuel are you tuned for currently? Just curious if you may need to retune for out here in the land of the lost....octane lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
As much as I'd like to talk about driving in Arizona, can we keep it on topic a little more? Just cause this is in the FI section of the forum. Maybe someone could start an Arizona topic in the southwest section? I'm down to chat over there.

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
What fuel are you tuned for currently? Just curious if you may need to retune for out here in the land of the lost....octane lol.
Sponsored