Another new GT350 Owner checking!

OP
OP

DigitalSyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Congrats on the purchase! There seems to be quite a few GT350s running around the Alpharetta/ Milton/ Cumming area. Which dealer did you buy from? Shottenkirk, Gwinnett or Tim Ford?
Gwinnett. They had this in their dealership show room for a few months.
Sponsored

CoolHandLuke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R (Chassis #LR001)
Gwinnett. They had this in their dealership show room for a few months.
I thought so. They had your car and both a '19 and '20 white GT350R at the same time...I bought the '20. Welcome to the club. We need to form a Georgia chapter if one doesn't already exist.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Congrats, nice GT350!

I’ll make a small recommendation since you will be going in/out of a stoned driveway:

Definitely invest in quality PPF for the sides (front fenders, doors, lower rockers and rear 1/4)... The S550’s paint (all platforms) chips easy and no matter how slow (or fast) you go, the tires kick up debris.

Best of luck with it!

JadeGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Outstanding!

Man do I miss living Atlanta, more specifically, Marietta. Been in the great PNW since 2013 and while it's great for spending time in our Airstream it's definitely not when it comes to driving our Mustangs. That being said, when the weather is friendly, the drives are amazing! That's the wife in her black 17 GT.....yes, I let her win. :). ATTACH=full]441081[/ATTACH]
IMG_2956.jpg
Sponsored