Another crowd gets the full mustang experience

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Doubt that, youd probably be off the road if advancetrac wasnt on. Its not a dumb system and it works well. You could also just keep traction control on, unless you were intending to do a burnout.
First it's "you're wrong" and I give a personal example stating otherwise. Then it's "doubt that." You're quite an opinionated individual. It's also gotten me stuck in the snow and I had to turn it off to keep going. It can be pretty stupid. But, that's relative to driver skill, I'm sure.
Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Don’t worry, the incoming follow up post will be “is this totaled”….
...maybe they will post in; What did you do to your S550 Mustang today
saying; "I took out a crowd"....................... :rockon:

OP
OP
Andy13186

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
First it's "you're wrong" and I give a personal example stating otherwise. Then it's "doubt that." You're quite an opinionated individual. It's also gotten me stuck in the snow and I had to turn it off to keep going. It can be pretty stupid. But, that's relative to driver skill, I'm sure.
I just have a ton of experience with this car and its advancetrac system. I know its not possible to get that sideways with advancetrac on in the conditions that are in the video. Thats the whole point of the system. You thinking advancetrac hurt you when you almost lost it is not real. You do have to atleast try pointing the wheels where you want to go though to get it to kick in.

Its important to leave advancetrac on because if you forget you have the trans in drag mode and hit a high throttle shift on any turn with it off, you will leave the road. Ive done 400+ foot burnouts with it on just by keeping it straight enough. The advancetrac system is basically one of the best parts of this car in my opinion. Also I think its irresponsible to tell people to just turn it off and saying they would be better off, its just not true, and its bad advice. If you are a good driver, and not trying to drift and you keep it straight enough, advancetrac should not kick in. Put in track mode and toggle tcs off if it kicks in, in that mode it has basically never kicked in for me its extremely lenient.

Last edited:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I just have a ton of experience with this car and its advancetrac system. I know its not possible to get that sideways with advancetrac on in the conditions that are in the video. Thats the whole point of the system. You thinking advancetrac hurt you when you almost lost it is not real.
I know you are trying to think that HAL is smarter than the average dumbass. You are wrong. I'm sorry. I'll keep all the nannies on and scare the fuck out of you. I too drive a Mustang.

The same technology that controls Advancetrac is probably the basis for Teslas AutoPilot.. We've seen how that works out.

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
I guarantee I can keep the nannies on and still take out a crowd of bystanders.. I'm not going to take the bait and actually try it though.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
I guarantee I can keep the nannies on and still take out a crowd of bystanders.. I'm not going to take the bait and actually try it though.
Coward

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
Anyone notice the trend? Cold tires, too hard on throttle while turning on to the street, chopping throttle and poor direction of front wheels?

Good Lord, I grew up driving this way, but experience is to let it slide, stay in the throttle, point wheels where you want to keep the car, and don't let off until straight, and when you do NEVER chop the throttle off?

I've not come close to anything out of control on my 2020 Bullitt with or without TC, and I have tried..... 99% of these are inexperience and idiocy.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Anyone notice the trend? Cold tires, too hard on throttle while turning on to the street, chopping throttle and poor direction of front wheels?

Good Lord, I grew up driving this way, but experience is to let it slide, stay in the throttle, point wheels where you want to keep the car, and don't let off until straight, and when you do NEVER chop the throttle off?

I've not come close to anything out of control on my 2020 Bullitt with or without TC, and I have tried..... 99% of these are inexperience and idiocy.
Or just let off as you sense this starting...it isn't rocket science

Sponsored

Ozcraig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Coupe
Dont know who is dummer, the maroons behind the wheel or the cellphones in the side of the road...... Too much power, not enough grip or skill....... I'm convinced it is a driver issue, not car issue.
Yep. Idiots stand beside the road, waiting for a car to crash, then seem surprised that a car crashes and nearly kills them. WTF is wrong with you people? Where is the law enforcement who obviously must have seen a large crowd outside a brightly lit Lambo dealer, given the length of this video. What did they think was going on?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Where is the law enforcement who obviously must have seen a large crowd outside a brightly lit Lambo dealer, given the length of this video. What did they think was going on?
Well.. It looked like most drivers were being okay until that one random asshat driving a Mustang showed up...

/s

OP
OP
Andy13186

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Another new one here? Missed the crowd though

Sponsored