Android auto doesn't see Spotify and Pandora

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
Just purchased new Oneplus 7 Pro and Android auto doesn't see the Spotify or Pandora app. I can play Spotify via blutooth. My old phone didn't have any issues with Android auto/Spotify /Pandora. Android auto otherwise seems to connect and work fine but just having issue with music streaming apps. I'm assuming(hoping) its a phone setting but haven't come across anything. All app have been deleted and reinstalled. I was going to try resetting sync 3??? Anyone run into this problem? Any suggestions.
Sponsored

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Bummer seeing issues with the OnePlus 7 Pro as I am about to pull the trigger on one. I was hoping to avoid anymore Sync 3 to phone issues. I have had a Pixel XL and Pixel XL 2 that have had a well known Bluetooth issue with Sync going on 4 years without a fix from Google. Hopefully OnePlus solves it soon.

OP
OP

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
Finally got it to work after deleting and reinstalling android auto a second time after do a rest on sync 3. Sync 3 recognized Android auto and went through sync process. The second time around it asked for a bunch more permissions than the first time. It a couple of hours of screwing around but it's good now. BTW, liking the 1+ alot... Definitely worth the money when compared to other phones on the market. IMO most phones are overpriced... Lol..

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Good to hear. I had the 1+ 3t and I loved the clean software. Can't wait for the 7 Pro.
Sponsored