Sponsored

American Muscle sale.

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
... Holgen 20x10 45mm all the way around. Nitto 275/35 NT555 G2's. No spacers.
Looks great!

Did you use the stock Ford TPMS sensor with the stock valve stem up front? No interference problems?

I also have the 20x10 Holgens (black) that I am planning on using on the front and when I looked at the valve stem placement hole it looked like it might be a close fit to the front caliper. I haven't had a chance to get mine mounted, not enough free time :\
Sponsored

OP
OP

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP magnetic metallic
It looks like the holgens mount the valve stem in the center of the barrel as well.

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Well I have that problem as well as the bead that the valve stem sits in hits my caliper.
Whaaaaaaaat??:eyebulge: any pics of this???

OP
OP

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP magnetic metallic
It's only because i have the performance pack front brakes. If you have the 4 piston fronts they will clear you just have the valve stem issue.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
[MENTION=11521]sgtcentipede[/MENTION] - Take a look at your inbox I just shot the code over.

As per the spacer some customers have been able to get away with running a 20x10 up front but it's not something that we suggest doing as we've test fit almost every style of wheel on our PP GT just to ensure fitment. If they don't fit we wont advise purchasing them! The spacers themselves are so small (pushing the wheels out) that it would be very difficult to tell - We're only talking about a few millimeters.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help.

Alex
Alex,

Can you shoot me over the code as well? I'm about to buy $1K worth of tires and TPMS parts. Anything would help. Thanks in advance!

-Todd

Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
It's only because i have the performance pack front brakes. If you have the 4 piston fronts they will clear you just have the valve stem issue.
Gotcha!!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
looks like I missed out on the $300 wheel set give away last week -_- hey if you want to toss me some MMD 551 or Sinn set in 20" variant for $300 I got cash on hand :)
PM's received and replied!

Here are some pics!!!
Nice! They really pop on the car, I'm loving it.

Is there any way possible you could post a pic regarding this??? I have these same wheels being shipped tomorrow and I'd like to avoid this disaster!!!!

So the valve stems hit the calipers?? I too have non-PP brakes and don't need this happening.
They funny thing is, I checked for fitment when I ordered my 551's and it said fits all. Now when I go and look under fitment it has a note that says will not fit 4piston or 6piston caliper equipped cars. Im still not sure what I'm going to do about my setup. I'm Waiting to hear back from Alex to figure out something. My fronts will not move when bolted down as they sit right on top of the caliper. I was thinking the 20" version might fit but that might be out as well due to the valve stem issue.
PM's received and replied guys, sorry about the delay I was way off the grid this weekend.

Finally got around to taking some pics. Holgen 20x10 45mm all the way around. Nitto 275/35 NT555 G2's. No spacers. Going to buy some 5mm for all the corners. May do an 8mm. Just ordered my Steeda progressives, bushing kit, and alignment kit. Hopefully will get installed next weekend.

Side note got my Borla ATAKs from my 13 welded in. Hard to tell from the pic but they fill up the the exhaust cutout. H Pipe is on the way too.
Hot damn those look good! Really digging the color combo here it's a first that I've seen it.

Alex,

Can you shoot me over the code as well? I'm about to buy $1K worth of tires and TPMS parts. Anything would help. Thanks in advance!

-Todd
[MENTION=19793]2morrow[/MENTION]

Code is on its way over right now.

Alex

mike86xj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I ordered the 19x10 pp replicas and am really impressed by how light they are, approximately 26 lbs on the bathroom scale so give or take a pound or so.
AMAlexLazarus are we going to see a crazy sale like this on anything else? Intake, headers, tunes hint hint.
Wishful thinking but hell it's worth a try lol

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the 19x10 pp replicas and am really impressed by how light they are, approximately 26 lbs on the bathroom scale so give or take a pound or so.
AMAlexLazarus are we going to see a crazy sale like this on anything else? Intake, headers, tunes hint hint.
[MENTION=18445]mike86xj[/MENTION] - I'll be forward and while I'm totally the "King Of Wishful Thinking" here we typically wont see anything like this until Black Friday/Cyber Monday. That's why we have this here fancy discount code! :)

And we price match too!

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Could you shoot me a discount code as well.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Reactions: S7N

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
How much did PP replicas run you?

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Can I please get that discount code?
[MENTION=7581]NEED2015GT[/MENTION] - Take a look at your inbox I just shot it over.

Alex
Sponsored