Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
They were on the insane wheel sale american muscle had on st Patricks day.
263 for 4 19x10s wasn't even looking for wheels but couldnt pass up the price
Same here and Alex from AmericanMuscle has been a CHAMP by working with me to get all the bugs out of my wheel selection and fitment.

If you guys aren't reaching out to Alex, you are totally missing out on a forum vendor that does business like NO OTHER!!!!!!!! I've never had a more pleasurable experience than dealing with Alex. The gentleman has brought customer service to forefront of any business on the market. Simply amazing.:cheers::cheers:

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
They were on the insane wheel sale american muscle had on st Patricks day.
263 for 4 19x10s wasn't even looking for wheels but couldnt pass up the price
:eyebulge: Geez. I missed out. Great deal guys, congrats.

Hope I can catch a similar deal next sale

2016Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

I know I am real upset I missed out on this as well .

American muscle can you tell us if you will be having a similar sale anytime soon ?

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt

I know I am real upset I missed out on this as well .

American muscle can you tell us if you will be having a similar sale anytime soon ?
As much as I wish I knew what and when was going to go on sale I'm sadly not privy on those conversations. The best I can suggest is to always keep an eye out on our monthly sales as well as anything on clearance, and take a look around Holiday's too!

Alex

Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Got MPSS going on (4) MMD Axim 19x10's today and my (4) 1" wheel spacers from AM should be here next week!

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Got MPSS going on (4) MMD Axim 19x10's today and my (4) 1" wheel spacers from AM should be here next week!
You're doing 1" spacers in 19x10 wheels?

That pretty aggressive and will probably stick out a lot. Curious to see how it looks.

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
Hey guys, I'm thinking about making a pretty major purchase (wheels/tire package, Ford Racing suspension kit, possibly other bits) - I'm shopping several vendors at the moment, but have had good luck ordering from American Muscle so far. Is there a coupon code I can use in the next few days?

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

That pretty aggressive and will probably stick out a lot. Curious to see how it looks.
Yeah, should definitely be aggressive. The fronts rubbed with 295 so right now Eibach Sportlines are being put on and I'll drive it with the stock wheels and tires until the spacers come in Tuesday or Wednesday, then I'll throw the spacers on with the 295/30 squared setup on the 19x10's and post pics.

Sponsored

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
American Muscle has gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to rectify my situation. This is the type of customer service that make people repeat customs.

Thank you for handling this in a speedy manner with professionalism!

THANK YOU ALEX!!!

[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] gave me the absolute best customer service from any online vendor I've ever used. As Built4Speed said, Alex went above and beyond.

As I said to Alex, life long customer was earned today.

Thanks!

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

im at stock height on these wheels with 5mm spacer on front. Wheels are already pretty flush

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
@AMAlexLazarus gave me the absolute best customer service from any online vendor I've ever used. As Built4Speed said, Alex went above and beyond.

As I said to Alex, life long customer was earned today.

Thanks!
[MENTION=18090]Competition Orange[/MENTION] - Thanks so much for the kind words and working with me on this sir.

If there's ever anything else that comes up please don't hesitate to let me know, I'm always around to help.

Alex

I just pmed you Alex
[MENTION=22530]2016Mustang[/MENTION] - PM Coming back at ya! Sorry about the delay I've been running around like a madman today.

Alex

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Yeah, should definitely be aggressive. The fronts rubbed with 295 so right now Eibach Sportlines are being put on and I'll drive it with the stock wheels and tires until the spacers come in Tuesday or Wednesday, then I'll throw the spacers on with the 295/30 squared setup on the 19x10's and post pics.
So you're going to run a wheel with +45 off set with a 1" (25.4mm) spacer? That's going to give you an effective off set of +20, combined with sportline, I definitely see you rubbing the fender. Unless you run some exaggerated camber. Good luck.
Sponsored