Shout out to American Muscle

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
I see a lot of hate on here against AM but it has not been my experience.

I have placed several orders in the last few weeks and ALL my stuff has been spot on to my house in 3 days or less. They seem to be out of Michelin tires in all their wheel and tire packages but...

Wheel and tire package..showed up in perfect shape, already on the car. (3 showed up early but their guy Rich is always on the chat at night and answers my questions).

Rear louvers, mud flaps, and exhaust, all showed up and installed no issues.

Several questions about suspension, Rich is always on the chat and always try's to answer my newb questions.

Rear GT/CS spoiler exposed holes in my truck i didnt want..not only did they RMA and have already refunded the money, they even apologized (and i am not even sure it was their fault but they apologized anyway).

Set of lowering springs that i am having second thoughts on as i might go with a full suspension..and i was concerned about having not one but two returns...their man Rich said not to sweat it they will accept the return if i need to switch it up.

Others are posting negative comments but i say buy with confidence at AM...no problems what so ever. I am in Phily all week maybe 20 minutes away from them right now and am sort of wanting to go by there but it would probably seem like some weird fan visit so i probably wont.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Go make your weird fan visit and remind them that they have an account here where support would be appreciated again. Might help their image some because some people don't seem to like reaching out directly via support methods on company sites.

OP
OP
Allentown

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
Go make your weird fan visit and remind them that they have an account here where support would be appreciated again. Might help their image some because some people don't seem to like reaching out directly via support methods on company sites.
I might save my "weird fan visit" to drive down to Valdosta GA and have Steeda work my car over instead. 220 miles is a bit easier from my cars location in Augusta than Phily and much less weird than showing up to AM driving a Ford Focus rental car....lol

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I've never had any problems with AM that they weren't able to take care of. I usually order from CJ's and Steeda though. I used to buy tons of stuff through CJ's but since getting the S550 it's slowed down a little bit just because at the moment I'm concentrating on Suspension and Chassis which I get directly from Jigar.

MPotter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
No complaints with AM. It would be nice if they were more active here, though.

Batman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Widebody GT
Is it just me or did AM have better sales and more reduced pricing a few years ago?
Sponsored