Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I think everyone is interested in general reviews from new owners and videos - in car, cruising. I'm not suggesting you break the law but I'm curious to see a pull next to a 2015 GT :)

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
SPOILER!!!!!

[ame]

Sponsored

db1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 white w blue
I'll try to answer anything people want to know:

Some first impressions:

Exhaust mode : WOW - night and day difference... even at an idle sport sounds 10x better. Normal mode - the exhaust has no identity.

torque: maybe you can tell this by a posted graph but torque kicks in @ mid 3000's and pulls whole way through. <3300 is meh

I love the shifter throw - short/ solid and is most enjoyable 10/10 here

I have only made one short 'back country road' drive but it was very enjoyable. car feels super stable and sticks

GUI on tech pack LCD is intuitive and easy to use - also has the right processor driving it (no lag in the screen)

Dashboard display - Very nice / high res... If i had a magic wand I would add more optimization to this display - I.E. Nav etc

6th gear is obviously geared as overdrive. little to no torque with the following approximate cruising speed rpms:
80 mph ~2200
100 mph ~3000 :thumbsup:

Also below is a question I answered for someone else in another thread:

enzo

sound system 7.5/10 its solid - sounds good for everything.. lack of bass pulling score down to 7.5

road noise to me was high but not unbearable... im used to driving an audi S4 though. I found myself needing to change the volume a lot pending on speed for everything (radio, phone calls on bluetooth, and the navigation)

highway at 80+ i was switching the bluetooth off and just using the phone for calls

I think everyone is interested in general reviews from new owners and videos - in car, cruising. I'm not suggesting you break the law but I'm curious to see a pull next to a 2015 GT :)

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Now that's what I wanted to read . Thanks db1122

db1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 white w blue
Just saw that guys video who didn't like 6th gear: Although I agree with the gap he described from 5th to 6th... I actually prefer it this way for highway fuel economy / sound level

Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP)

I am a member at AMP and plan to keep my R there (whenever I actually get it, apparently in the Spring :frusty: ) with my other toys.

For those interested, I would be happy to try to help set up a track day or arrange access. You can PM me for info or visit the website.

Nataphen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Thanks for the video and input! The exhaust sound in sport mode is so good for a stock car. I love that Ford finally adopted dual mode exhaust for when you want to quiet it down for the highway too.

terryrwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Roush S/C Manual
Atlanta S550s club

I'm in Douglasville, west of Atlanta. Lol you're like an hour and a half from where I live.
When you guys around Atlanta get your 6 gen Mustangs you should come hang with us in an exclusive s550 club. You can find us here but most of our activity is on FB. Very active group of over 200 15-16 Mustang owners. Something to do multiple time a week.

I can personally say this club is like family, we look for any reason to hang out, cruise, celebrate. We educate each other about these new cars, we meet in geographic groups around Atlanta, and have a mass meet at the Varsity downtown monthly. We have members who drive in from as far away as Tifton and Columbus. We meet for track days, line lock fests, charity events and mod days where more experienced members help others do things like install things like lowering springs, Steeda parts, or do scary mods like grill deletes where you pop your front end off and take a cutting wheel to your baby! We will be there for you!

An exclusive S550 (2015+) ONLY Group/Club for Atlanta and Georgia*Residents. If you do not own one, or are not in Georgia, please check out our public page. If you have not been approved for access we may suspect you as a spam account or not an owner. Please message an admin or post on our public page.*

The AtlantaS550 Public Page (OPEN TO ALL):
https://www.facebook.com/atlS550s?fref=ts

Our Mustang 6G Forum is located at:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177

Our public Instagram is located at:
@atlantas550s
Sponsored

Last edited: