quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Hey guys,

I’m in the process of installing BMR springs on my magnaride GT PP2. I’m installing the springs on my own. Once done, I’m going to take the car somewhere to have the alignment done.

Is a Ford dealer the appropriate place to take my car for the alignment? Or is there a better option? I’m in Canada, which might not translate to many of the shops Americans have to choose from.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hey guys,

I’m in the process of installing BMR springs on my magnaride GT PP2. I’m installing the springs on my own. Once done, I’m going to take the car somewhere to have the alignment done.

Is a Ford dealer the appropriate place to take my car for the alignment? Or is there a better option? I’m in Canada, which might not translate to many of the shops Americans have to choose from.
If your dealer has a top notch alignment guy, sure why not. I would talk to him first to determine his skill level. If you do not get a good feeling about him start checking out local tire shops. Someone will haveThe right person for you.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Ask people in your local region. Autocrossers and track guys usually have a bunch of top notch alignment places bookmarked.

Ideally you want someplace which will get very close to your actual specs, not just stop when its in the min/max range of the factory specs (which are pretty loose)

OP
OP
quikcolin

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Ask people in your local region. Autocrossers and track guys usually have a bunch of top notch alignment places bookmarked.

Ideally you want someplace which will get very close to your actual specs, not just stop when its in the min/max range of the factory specs (which are pretty loose)
where would I obtain the factory specs for my 2020 PP2?

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
I had mine aligned at a local dealership after I installed Steeda parts. But I knew the techs who performed the work. I agree with the other's posts here; ask around and find out the skill levels of technicians. Inexpensive doesn't necessarily mean quality work.
Sponsored