Sponsored

Alabama

RollinInMy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Who did you order from?
I ordered from Long Lewis. Hoping to get her late next week or possibly the week after... (fingers crossed)...
:cool:
I went and test drove a GT at Long Lewis but ended up ordering my car from Town and Country in Bessemer.

Long Lewis quoted me $38,912 (X-plan) for a GT 400A, 6 speed, performance pack, with Recaros. Also told me that they could only give me the $500 "Black Friday" rebate if I bought one of the cars currently on the lot.

Town and Country quoted me $38,555 (X-plan) for the same car and said that they would still give me the $500 rebate if I ordered the car.
Sponsored

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
I went and test drove a GT at Long Lewis but ended up ordering my car from Town and Country in Bessemer.

Long Lewis quoted me $38,912 (X-plan) for a GT 400A, 6 speed, performance pack, with Recaros. Also told me that they could only give me the $500 "Black Friday" rebate if I bought one of the cars currently on the lot.

Town and Country quoted me $38,555 (X-plan) for the same car and said that they would still give me the $500 rebate if I ordered the car.
That's a no-brainer! So welcome to the ordering/torture process, lol!
Hopefully mine will come in next week before Christmas. It's been sitting at the plant awaiting shipment since 12/06. What color did you go with?

RollinInMy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
That's a no-brainer! So welcome to the ordering/torture process, lol!
Hopefully mine will come in next week before Christmas. It's been sitting at the plant awaiting shipment since 12/06. What color did you go with?
Yeah, mine is saying estimated delivery of 02/09. We'll see if that actually happens.....

Went with Ingot Silver!

Sponsored

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I see you already have a VIN. Do you have a build week?

Rachel said mine should be built the first week of January and I just got an EDD today of 2/3/2015! I also have my Ford Racing sport catback exhaust in my garage, ready for the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Congrats!

RollinInMy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
My estimated delivery date has been bumped up to 01/08/15! :ford:

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats!

Never mind, your signature doesn't show on tapatalk, but I saw it. Do you have a build date yet or anything? What dealer did you go with? Bondy's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I tried Bondy's just since they're so close. $500 over MSRP! Which is the highest in this area. Right now my order is with Ken Cox in Troy. Invoice w/ a great deal on my trade-in. Now I just have to wait for them to get allocation. If my order doesn't get pulled once Ford gets back from vacation, I'll be going to another dealer. Possibly Franklin's Spring Creek Ford in Colquitt, GA (about 45 minutes from me.) BTW, Long Lewis in Prattville is the cheapest I've found. $1000 under invoice, but with a $400 doc fee.

srh7896

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 V6 & 2015 GT
Just checked dealer website and my car is listed as "In Stock" in their inventory. COTUS still shows "In Transit", but I will take this as progress. I'm just ready to get my car!