Alabama

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I uploaded some new pics! We went on a photoshoot today and I finally got some decent shots. Of course I had to do some Photoshop filters (in a different folder).

Check 'em out! =D

Where are the pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Awesome car. COTUS says 28 days to go for me. I also ordered an EcoBoost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
kulfyur

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
Lol I'm everywhere... as far south as Dothan and North as Huntsville.... i get around lol

cvdailey

Bud4AU
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bud
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Hey guys and gals...We have a Mustang club located located in the Shelby County area and we are starting a monthly meeting starting Feb 8th at 3 pm. We will be meeting at jeffersons on valley dale road in hoover. The club has a Facebook page called Southern Stangs and i am one of the admins. We are always looking for new members who share our love for Pony cars. If you are interested in joining , please find our Facebook page and ask to join . or just show up at Jeffersons on the 8th.

Sponsored

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
Hey guys and gals...We have a Mustang club located located in the Shelby County area and we are starting a monthly meeting starting Feb 8th at 3 pm. We will be meeting at jeffersons on valley dale road in hoover. The club has a Facebook page called Southern Stangs and i am one of the admins. We are always looking for new members who share our love for Pony cars. If you are interested in joining , please find our Facebook page and ask to join . or just show up at Jeffersons on the 8th.
YEA!!!! I've been looking for one close. I plan on being there to check it out! :thumbsup:

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
Hey, can you invite me to the page? There are several Southern Stangs pages and I want to make sure I have the right one.
OR post a link, please. :cool:

R1V3R5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Checking in from Hunstville, AL. Currently drive a 2012 GT but plan to get a 2015 in the spring.

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
Checking in from Hunstville, AL. Currently drive a 2012 GT but plan to get a 2015 in the spring.
Congrats!! You'll LOVE it! Hopefully you won't have to order it and can find one the lot. What color are you leaning towards?

Sponsored

R1V3R5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Congrats!! You'll LOVE it! Hopefully you won't have to order it and can find one the lot. What color are you leaning towards?
I am leaning toward Deep Impact Blue. But may wait to see if that Liquid Blue they showed off at the auto show will be available on the Mustang GT for 2016. If that is the case, I may wait and go with Liquid Blue.

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
I am leaning toward Deep Impact Blue. But may wait to see if that Liquid Blue they showed off at the auto show will be available on the Mustang GT for 2016. If that is the case, I may wait and go with Liquid Blue.
That Liquid Blue = :thumbsup:

It looks similar to the color of my old G35

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
15 Mustang gt premium-Spanish fort al

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
15 Mustang gt premium-Spanish fort al
Are you going to the Pensacola show next month? I'm planning on it if my car gets here by then.
Sponsored